Reza Ghoochannejhad @ SC Heerenveen | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    I think APOEL qualify regularly for CL or at least EL every season as they are the Cypriot top club by a large distance from the rest. They also achieved remarkable results against good teams in Europe in the past few years.

Considering his age, it would be a lifetime opportunity for Reza to experience and play CL against top teams like Barca, Dortmund in a beautiful, stress-free country with good weather and probably better salary.

Realistically it would be for him and his wife an ideal move plus he would be a star there. He can always move back to Holland after the WC.

Can't blame him if he goes there
    I wouldnt blame him for it, but like kian said, its just a league where you just say "ew". Sure we have a lot of talent at striker but lets say azmoun gets injured. Do we want our starter to be a guy in the cypriot league?? Sure they play CL but what like 2 games out of like 100 league games in cyprus? No thanks lol

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
      Cypriot source stating APOEL is rumoured to be in advanced talks with Reza:

"Sounds strongly Iranian!

Rumors bring APOEL lie in advanced contacts with Iranian striker who has already tabled a proposal for cooperation.

even heard strongly that this is the 29-year old International Iranos Reza Ghoochannejhad struggling to Cherenfein and completed the year with highly statistically he had in 39 games scoring 22 goals.

Their case, however, if this is true is excellent and it remains to see if indeed what we learned justified. "

http://www.sigmalive.com/sports/team...ia-irano-video
      In all honesty if this move was AFTER the WC I can totally accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
        In all honesty if this move was AFTER the WC I can totally accept it.
        right. After WC we will see gucci in TM as a main player for just the Asian Cup. I predict after that it will be Kaveh Rezaei who is much younger ( 24) and already in europe as well who will take the spot of the guy behind Sardar in the pecking order. Also Kaveh can play wing as well which will add to his ability to help TM.

Comment

Tbh, and I know I will probably get a lot of hate for saying this, but I'd rather have Reza play in the Arab Leagues than in Cyprus
          Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 06-30-2017, 12:01 AM.

Comment

He has low salary in holland. If he moves thats why. Otherwise herenveen is perfect for him

Comment

There is money in the picture to guys. Gucci, 2nd striker for team melli 30 years old should be thinking about money as weel. Remeber this guy havent earned a lot of money in his career. He had that spell in Arab leauge. And his wage in Charloton wasent that good.

Comment

At this point in his career, he is already established as a TM player, showed that he can play in a fairly strong league and score lots of goals, and he has his TM spot secured. Go to Cyprus if it is more money, he isn't aiming to develop more as a player, but rather to maintain his form. And i think he can do it there.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  He has low salary in holland. If he moves thats why. Otherwise herenveen is perfect for him
                  Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                  At this point in his career, he is already established as a TM player, showed that he can play in a fairly strong league and score lots of goals, and he has his TM spot secured. Go to Cyprus if it is more money, he isn't aiming to develop more as a player, but rather to maintain his form. And i think he can do it there.
                  agree to both..!!
                  the only way he'd make the move is if Apoel make$ it worth while..!!
                  i think he already make decent money in Ku8 n gutter told CQ his motivation was to earn $$ with those moves after WC14, and made no qualms about it either..! he hated england/charlton and was pretty much forced there, bound by his 4 year, semi-lucrative deal he had signed earlier with their owner.

Comment

Being in peak physical condition is what he needs. Staying in holland is his best bet.

Comment

i believe he will stay in holland

Comment

Reza has family and history in holland, he seems very comfortable living there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Reza will most likely remain in Heerenveen

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1423493...A7%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                            Reza will most likely remain in Heerenveen

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1423493...A7%D9%86%D8%AF
                            is a smart move, he like the team, fans like him,he will play alot, overall good move

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              is a smart move, he like the team, fans like him,he will play alot, overall good move
                              Fully agree to that. Heerenveen is good for Reza!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Gucci celebrating his marriage in Holland..

این فوتبالیست کشورمان همزمان با مراسم ازدواج لیونل مسی مراسم ازدواجش را در هلند برگزار کرد.

http://www.newsair.ir/%D9%85%D8%B1%D...8%DB%8C%D9%86/

Comment

Working...
                                X