No announcement yet.

Reza Ghoochannejhad @ SC Heerenveen | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say the chances of him being bought by the top 3 is less than 10%.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Hey Dutch members - what are the chances a team like Ajax, Feyenoord, or PSV will scoop him? He proved to be one of the best, if not the best striker in the eredivise it would only make sense that one of those teams would at least show some interest. He's peaking now at 29 so it would make sense for him to have a shot at playing for a bigger club. The only reason I think it is unlikely is because I know Dutch teams have an obsession with young players. I think he has clearly earned it and would do just as good, if not better in a bigger club
      Eredivisie has fully become a league for young and talented players to develop. Big teams mostly buy teenagers, so they can make profit by selling them later.
      Players above 28 would only been bought by the top-3 when they deliver an enormous quality and/or have a past at the team.

I think an foreign transfer would be the most realistic IF he wants to leave, remember SC Heerenveen is his hometown ; )
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Reza was chosen as the third best striker of the erdivisie by foxsports.

"Like his countryman Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Reza is among the best players in the Eredivisie. No one was so bullied for the opponent's defense as he did. At least 76 violations were committed to attack by sc Heerenveen. That is the highest number of attackers. Trainer Jurgen Streppel could always count on Reza: no player with five goals or more played more minutes than the Iranian (2924)."

https://www.foxsports.nl/nieuws/arti...-beste-spitsen

Comment

he can go to a big dutch team, but will he go is the issue

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            he can go to a big dutch team, but will he go is the issue
            Ehsan in my opinion he should not make the Hashemian mistake and change after a successful year to a tier 1 team and than barely play.

Why not proof his quality another year or two in Heerenveen?

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              Ehsan in my opinion he should not make the Hashemian mistake and change after a successful year to a tier 1 team and than barely play.

Why not proof his quality another year or two in Heerenveen?
              i agree, he has to be a consisitent this year, cause next year is world cup he need to be in form

Comment

honestly he should stay in herenveen. He is guaranteed first choice, and before a WC that is all that matters. No point in him moving to a different club/league when he is finally hitting his best form of his career, for his home town club.

Comment

Funny thing is at the time he was struggling at club level and didn’t play much he got more playing time and scored more goals for TM then now where he is a starter and one of the league top scorers lol.
                  Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I think Reza is going to stay and only leaves if he gets a offer he cannot refuse (financial).
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

""It seems to me that he just stays at Heerenveen"

Nicolai Jörgensen and Kasper Dolberg are repeatedly linked with a summer transfer, where Sébastien Haller and Ricky van Wolfswinkel even sold. Sc Heerenveen also has a reputation, but probably Reza Ghoochannejhad this summer will make a million hit.

Ghoochannejhad made this season nineteen Eredivisie goals and picked up a goal along in the playoffs for European football. "Whether Reza left? I think so," said club watcher Reon Boeringa Voetbal International at Omrop Friesland . "You do know that Reza has made a lot of goals and he is international."

"It could just be thinking a club that he is a great player to have around and bid. But it seems to me that he just stays at Heerenveen," said Boeringa, which also highlights the World Cup qualifiers Iran . "Suppose you make a transfer to a club in the Championship ... Well, he has been once already and you're never sure.""

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/394865...#ixzz4kmUkv9Kd

Comment

Comment

Cypriot source stating APOEL is rumoured to be in advanced talks with Reza:

"Sounds strongly Iranian!

Rumors bring APOEL lie in advanced contacts with Iranian striker who has already tabled a proposal for cooperation.

even heard strongly that this is the 29-year old International Iranos Reza Ghoochannejhad struggling to Cherenfein and completed the year with highly statistically he had in 39 games scoring 22 goals.

Their case, however, if this is true is excellent and it remains to see if indeed what we learned justified. "

http://www.sigmalive.com/sports/team...ia-irano-video
                          Last edited by aenima_8; 06-29-2017, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Ew no, what's with all these Cypriot league offers?

Comment

Probably fans of our boy Zandi. Remember the corner goal he scored in Cyprus??!!

Comment

Reza Ghoochannejhad @ SC Heerenveen | 2016/17

I think APOEL qualify regularly for CL or at least EL every season as they are the Cypriot top club by a large distance from the rest. They also achieved remarkable results against good teams in Europe in the past few years.

Considering his age, it would be a lifetime opportunity for Reza to experience and play CL against top teams like Barca, Dortmund in a beautiful, stress-free country with good weather and probably better salary.

Realistically it would be for him and his wife an ideal move plus he would be a star there. He can always move back to Holland after the WC.

Can't blame him if he goes there

Comment

Working...
                                X