Reza Ghoochannejhad @ SC Heerenveen | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gucci's goal vs Roda

Ja dare yadi ham az in gol bekonim. Viva Gucci!

Last edited by PersianLegion; 02-25-2017, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Take a look to five years back! Gucci received CQ's call!

Comment

^ Man I remember watching this, not knowing who he is or how he would do. Look at him now, killing it in the eredivisie and with his memorable moments in TM.
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

His 14th goal in the league, so impressive...

Comment

2 more goals to go to tie Hashemians 16 Goals from 03/04 Season in Bundesliga. If he scores 3 more he is the Iranian with the most Goals Scored in a Single Season in one of Europes Top Leagues. So proud of our Boys.

Comment

Yes but Vahid's 16 goals in Bundesliga is quite an achievement, i don't think any Iranian can break such a record in top 3-4 league anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Yes but Vahid's 16 goals in Bundesliga is quite an achievement, i don't think any Iranian can break such a record in top 3-4 league anytime soon.
                i agree, but i feel reza can score 20 this year, now if he score 20 this year is a acheievment

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
                  2 more goals to go to tie Hashemians 16 Goals from 03/04 Season in Bundesliga. If he scores 3 more he is the Iranian with the most Goals Scored in a Single Season in one of Europes Top Leagues. So proud of our Boys.
                  But is Eredivse a top league in europe though? At present unfortunately not...

Still a impressive accomplishment but Hashemian 16 goals in Bundesliga is something else.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                    But is Eredivse a top league in europe though? At present unfortunately not...

Still a impressive accomplishment but Hashemian 16 goals in Bundesliga is something else.
                    Bundesliga during Hash wasnt quiet as competitive and highly rated as it is today as well..!
                    if i recall correctly back in those days Serie A was considered as top, with EPL/La Liga even Eredivisie closely competing for it..!!??
                    for a while back then BudesLiga was considered sorta of a 1 horse race league ( BM)..!?

Comment

^Eredivisie competing for what? Eredivisie has never competed for the best league in Europe, not even in the 70's.

By the end of the 90's and beginning 2000, Eredivisie was already a B rated league, by now it's a C rated league.

Comment

SC Heerenveen 0 - 0 Go Ahead Eagles Live

30 minutes passed

Comment

It's frustrating watching this team. They never pass to Reza when he's open upfront.

1-1

Comment

Ended 2-2 as Eagles scored a last minute goal. Heerenveen defense is a joke.
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Hereenveen could
                              Be a great team with a good defense.

Ohh wait... eredivisie...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

"REZA GHOOCHANNEJHAD HAD ENOUGH OF THE EDGE CASES
                                March 5, 2017

STVV to Standard, Charlton to Kuwait SC and Al Wakrah SC. It seemed hardly the right way to go on with the career of Reza Ghoochannejhad. But the 29-year-old Iranian international is now doing well with his youth club SC Heerenveen.

At the Frisian club he decided to hand in his contract in 2006. "I was tired of football. Not the game itself, but especially the peripheral issues. That did not like that, so I decided to study", explains Reza Ghoochannejhad at Fox Sports.

"I thought it was more important to himself to have control over my career. That's why I gave up my contract. I studied a year right in Groningen and then two years in Amsterdam. Did not finish it, because in the end I could not combine with football. ".

Marc Overmars, who was head of technical affairs at Go Ahead Eagles, to convince Reza knew anyway.

"He got me to Go Ahead Eagles. When he heard that I was going to stop, he kept calling and texting. Frankly, I was not so amused. But at his insistence, I finally decided to sign an amateur contract with Go Ahead Eagles. But only if I could continue my studies and that he liked. ""

http://www.voetbalbelgie.be/nl/article.php?id=120145

Comment

Working...
                                X