No announcement yet.

Reza Ghoochannejhad @ SC Heerenveen | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is in a better shape than in the world cup. He hide himself behind the offside line sudenly run for a goal. He is even better than Azmoun these days IMO. CQ should make a tough dessicion which
    one should be CF. Him, Azmoun or AF.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
      He is in a better shape than in the world cup. He hide himself behind the offside line sudenly run for a goal. He is even better than Azmoun these days IMO. CQ should make a tough dessicion which
      one should be CF. Him, Azmoun or AF.
      CQ has no reason not to play with both Azmoun and Ghoochannejhad now. I would be disappointed if he opts for the one striker system against Qatar again. It makes no sense to bench 2 of your 3 strikers who are all in the form of their lives now.

Comment

Dumb that were not using our best talent. Azmoun and Gucci up top will destroy all asian teams, and give all teams in the world real issues. Why we keep persisting with guys like taremi,amiri,etc instead of just using two of Gucci, Ansarifard, or Azmoun annoys me. I know that amiri provides defensive help but come on, theres no way you can keep the top scorer in holland on the bench for that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          Dumb that were not using our best talent. Azmoun and Gucci up top will destroy all asian teams, and give all teams in the world real issues. Why we keep persisting with guys like taremi,amiri,etc instead of just using two of Gucci, Ansarifard, or Azmoun annoys me. I know that amiri provides defensive help but come on, theres no way you can keep the top scorer in holland on the bench for that guy.
          I think it is very clever to give Taremi and Amiri playing time.
          The players will see themselves that playing outside iran developes you better.
          Iranian fans can't say that CQ only plays legionnaires.
          Iranian based players will feel the pressure and hopefully start to deliver.
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              CQ has no reason not to play with both Azmoun and Ghoochannejhad now. I would be disappointed if he opts for the one striker system against Qatar again. It makes no sense to bench 2 of your 3 strikers who are all in the form of their lives now.
              CQ always changes his team so the opponents gets dificulty to analyse his team. Maybe like last game against qatar in the final minuttes he sends Gucci as left winger. But to change to a 3 forward system the team should be prepared and trained for at least a mounth which is not possible due to the current disagreements with the clubs. Should it be 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 or 4-3-3?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                Tbh championship football is vastly different to what Gucci is playing now plus, Charlton was run like crap buy a bunch of retards. Best decision he made was leaving that team and also let's be real, the dutch league is by far one of the worst "top" European leagues.
                As bad as the Eredivisie is compared to the Serie A, RPL, Premier League, etc. its not like Gucci scored a hattrick against the Go Ahead Eagles lol (actually he almost did last week!)

But no! He scored 3 against a REALLY good PSV team that always creeps its way into Champions League and could easily beat any EPL team minus the big 5 teams.

Comment

Thats a salivating starting 11! I would still play Dejagah at Torabi's place unless Dejagah's really out of form...

Shojaei can come in off the bench and so can Karim.

Comment

Torabi is still injured and we don't know if he can perform as brilliant as he could previously. I give him few more months to show his awesome technique in IPL first. I use Amiri instead of Torabi. Beiranvand is also coming back from injuries. (he broke his hand). The balls bounce off his hands at the moment and I suggest use another goal keeper like Mazaheri or Akhbari for time being. Montazeri Ghafouri or Rezaian are all good at RB and Mohamad Ansari is a good sub for our LB. The rest are good.

Comment

i agree, but CQ think of defense as well, but i think it will be massive headche for him playing qatar in 2 month times and we have 3 forwards playing in europe and all scoring

Comment

Can Shojaei play on the wing? His form is great now.
                        If CQ wants to attack hard I can certainly see shojaei startingz

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          Can Shojaei play on the wing? His form is great now.
                          If CQ wants to attack hard I can certainly see shojaei startingz

He is much better playing centrally, because he's creative, but he's not fast. However, his crossing is quite good so it may be an option.
                          Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                            He is much better playing centrally, because he's creative, but he's not fast. However, his crossing is quite good so it may be an option.
                            Honestly I think he could play center with ezatollahi and the left wing could be Hajsafi

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

rezaiain deserves to be in, is a real attacking threat who has proved himself this year for PP and TM. I was one of his biggest critics, wanted to see vouria instead of him but even i must admit he deserves to start. Torabi has had injury issues as others have mentioned and for now I would rather Dejagah starts on the left, until torabi regains his form for saipa again.Other than that spot on. I dont think we should be playing players out of position (Gucci at wing) because it takes away from their strength, puts them in a position where they cant show their worth.

Comment

GUCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! damesh garm

Comment

Working...
                                X