Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iranian investment funds looking to buy Olympique de Marseille?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdot View Post
    There is no way Iran air has enough cash to buy a football team. This money is as dirty as it gets.
    all money is dirty
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

France24 made an article about this. in OM and PSG fan forums, they are speaking a lot about this, both are debating in each one about Iran being worse than Qatar, Human rights, and also a lot of anti-Iran/muslim racist BS.
      I am 100% sure it wouldn't go through. If they buy it, it would be a nightmare :
      - media, politicians, average joes sh1tting on Iran, it will be far worse than Qatar (that is very criticized) that is more gifted to hide their shortcomings.
      - I hate OM, and will hate them even with an iranian owner and 11 TM players in their clubs.
      - Hope Iran stay away about this particular club and any club in Europe. hopefully we will shvt the mouth of these arrongant west european in the next world cups, proving we can play competitive football. i read today in a website that Iran only qualifies twice for a world cup (1998 and 1978)

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        all money is dirty
        Disagree, but this isn't the point of this topic so I'll let it be.
        Check out Virgin airlines for an example.

Comment

I hope that the iranian invester buys some iranian players.
          Imagine Azmoun playing for Marsielle.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            France24 made an article about this. in OM and PSG fan forums, they are speaking a lot about you, both are debating in each one about Iran being worse than Qatar, Human rights, and also a lot of anti-Iran/muslim racist BS.

I am 100% sure it wouldn't go through. If they buy it, it would be a nightmare :

- media, politicians, average joes sh1tting on Iran, it will be far worse than Qatar (that is very criticized) that is more gifted to hide their shortcomings.
            - I hate OM, and will hate them even with an iranian owner and 11 TM players in their clubs.
            - Hope Iran stay away about this particular club and any club in Europe. hopefully we will shvt the mouth of these arrongant west european in the next world cups, proving we can play competitive football. i read today in a website that Iran only qualifies twice for a world cup (1998 and 1978)
            German media isn't better either. Here is a report from German media (translation)

A transfer from the Iran looming at Olympique de Marseille. 'FranceFootball' reported that an interested investor from the Arab country is in talks with OM administration President and majority shareholder of Margarita Louis-Dreyfus.

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/nachricht/marseille-ubernahme-aus-dem-iran_65746
            Last edited by 04041374; 06-09-2016, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              German media isn't better either. Here is a report from German media (translation)

A transfer from the Iran looming at Olympique de Marseille. 'FranceFootball' reported that an interested investor from the Arab country is in talks with OM administration President and majority shareholder of Margarita Louis-Dreyfus.

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/nachricht/marseille-ubernahme-aus-dem-iran_65746
              Happily I won't follow Euro2016.

Comment

According to the Iranian holding interested in the acquisition, OM's new sponsor will be Majid for the domestic league and Daei Sports Company for all European competitions. The group have also agreed to a 10-year, $45M deal with "Ali Al-Mo'menin" and "Ya Fateme Al-Zahra" as shirt sponsors. The company also announced they have reached a new naming rights deal for Stade Vélodrome which will see the iconic ground renamed to "Stade de L'Imam Reza (aleyhisselam)".

This is going to be totally awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                  As much as I would like to have an Iranian own a popular European FC, but I don't trust these Sepah, Bacheh Akhounds, they will only make us look bad in front of the world.

Hopefully if this guy gets ownership he doesn't screw up.
                  Azan will be played during Marsseille games, and Sundis will replace beer for the fans

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                  به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                    According to the Iranian holding interested in the acquisition, OM's new sponsor will be Majid for the domestic league and Daei Sports Company for all European competitions. The group have also agreed to a 10-year, $45M deal with "Ali Al-Mo'menin" and "Ya Fateme Al-Zahra" as shirt sponsors. The company also announced they have reached a new naming rights deal for Stade Vélodrome which will see the iconic ground renamed to "Stade de L'Imam Reza (aleyhisselam)".

This is going to be totally awesome.
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                    X