Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    He has to sign with a new team, Peterbrough are awful. He's ready enough for the Championship.
    Saw the highlights, apart from his very well taken header for the assist (he is very strong in the air) I have seen him committing some costly mistakes...the first situation where he nearly caused a sooti by giving the ball away in the penalty box after a miscommunication with his team mate, and the other moments when he lost his man a couple of times because he is slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Saw the highlights, apart from his very well taken header for the assist (he is very strong in the air) I have seen him committing some costly mistakes...the first situation where he nearly caused a sooti by giving the ball away in the penalty box after a miscommunication with his team mate, and the other moments when he lost his man a couple of times because he is slow.
      Yep I agree he does lack pace, although remember these are highlights and they show the best moments for both teams. If you watch him play for 90 minutes you can see he is an absolute animal. Doesn't lose a 1v1 in the air.

Aston Villa vs Peterborough this Saturday in the FA Cup at 15:00 UK time. Don't think it's broadcast but it's against a Championship side.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        Not sure if this has been posted here or not but go to Minute 3:52:
        https://youtu.be/W8_lKKiPGhs
        Not sure exactly what he meant. So Queiroz has scheduled the camps so they don’t overlap with Tafazolli, Beitashour and Rafiei’s games?

Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

Not sure exactly what he meant. So Queiroz has scheduled the camps so they don’t overlap with Tafazolli, Beitashour and Rafiei’s games?
          Can anyone confirm this?
          It says he's scheduled the camps so they don't overlap with the club games of the legionnaires, and on the list of club games, he has Toronto FC, Peterborough United, and Al-Khor, which means he's still keeping tabs on Beitashour, Tafazolli, and Rafiei
          Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 01-03-2018, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            It says he's scheduled the camps so they don't overlap with the club games of the legionnaire's, and on the list of club games, he has Toronto FC, Peterborough United, and Al-Khor, which means he's still keeping tabs on Beitashour, Tafazolli, and Rafiei
            Ah interesting. I thought he said he wouldn't call up any new players after December/January, maybe he's still not convinced about the defenders with Rezaeian underperforming and Cheshmi looking shaky.

Comment

Ryan is starting vs Aston Villa, just started, no broadcast, nightlights tonight though.

Comment

Half time: Aston Villa 1-0 Peterborough United.

Comment

Tafaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Posh are winning 2-1 against a championship team, AWAY! PLEASE CALL HIM UP QUEIROZ.

Comment

Ryan scored the winner against John Terry's Villa Haven't seen the goal but I can assume that he outjumped terry and headed it in! Great result
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Peterborough just beat John Terry's Aston Villa 3-1!

Comment

Didn't watch the game but Tafazolli's game is trending heavily in England right now. Clutch af… I've never seen a CB score and assist so many goals

tbh we should really keep our eyes on Tafazolli. I would not be surprised at all if a Championship team picked him up… In fact it will probably happen soon lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Didn't watch the game but Tafazolli's game is trending heavily in England right now. Clutch af… I've never seen a CB score and assist so many goals

tbh we should really keep our eyes on Tafazolli. I would not be surprised at all if a Championship team picked him up… In fact it will probably happen soon lol
                          Querioz better be watching him, he has to be. Cheshmi, Ansari, Khanzadeh etc aren't good enough and Aston Villa is better than any team our current centre backs have played against all season plus Tafazolli scored against them. They have bloody John Terry.

Comment

Querioz better be watching him, he has to be. Cheshmi, Ansari, Khanzadeh etc aren't good enough and Aston Villa is the better than any team our current centre backs have played against all season and Tafazolli scored against team. They have bloody John Terry.
                            So true… Lol John Terry is a sack of wank now since he's like 45 years old but yeah dude Aston Villa is a good ass team.. They have Jedinak, the captain of the Australian NT

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              So true… Lol John Terry is a sack of wank now since he's like 45 years old but yeah dude Aston Villa is a good ass team.. They have Jedinak, the captain of the Australian NT
                              Lol he's good for Championship level. Onomah, Bjarnason, Grealish and Neil Taylor are very good Bottom table Premier league/Championship players and they were playing.

Comment

https://youtu.be/bElf308-_Og

Skip to 4:50. [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Comment

Working...
                                X