X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FT 0-1 for Terek.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Ok that's weird. This line-up is from Terek's Instagram. Maybe to confuse the opponent?
      I know but I was watching the game and he was playing on the right. Even cut inside and had a shot saved.

Could be that or it could be a lack of communication between the coach and the person who posts on instagram

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
        I know but I was watching the game and he was playing on the right. Even cut inside and had a shot saved.

Could be that or it could be a lack of communication between the coach and the person who posts on instagram
        Was he playing at an attacking midfielder?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
          Was he playing at an attacking midfielder?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          I watched the second half and he was playing at right wing back. He actually did pretty well

Comment

Yes Miladddddd

Comment

Milad scored in Terek's 5-2 victory over Ural Yekaterinburg.

His brother scored a beauty vs Tractor as well

Comment

Comment

Milad terekidddd!

Comment

Milad is the only player we have who looks like he can make it to a top 5 league.

Comment

Comment

His goal:
                        http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1375...¨Ù„-اورال

Comment

Milad is such quality.

And to think that he is so young, and that this is his first real season. He's having a great breakthrough season.
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Afarin Milad!! Huge goal for him
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

this kid is amazing. Just want everybody to remember the few idiots here who claimed that milad should return to iran because he was on the bench for terek last season for a few weeks. Now look at him. What a player, he has all the qualities to be an excellent left back, but I think the Left Wing Back role suits him even more. Given that an increasing number of teams are playing with this formation, milads ability to play there may increase his value further. He will make a big move soon, but for now terek are fifth and giving him are real chance to shine.

Comment

Mohammadi is better than Pouladi. In all aspects. Such a specimen

Comment

Working...
                                X