• Show
Clear All

2-0!!!!!!!

Comment

Terek scores again! Great!!

Milad assist!! The goal scorer thanks Milad

He has been involved in both goals.

Comment

Camera keeps focusing on Milad ... damesh garm ... vallah he is playing excellent! From the whistle to now.

Comment

With that assist, he is now tied in third place in the RPL for most assists with 4. This team is great and very high pace. Milad looks very comfortable and is not scared to show his talent. Loving it

Comment

Milad takes the freekick not a bad effort just a little high

Comment

Wow Milad took the freekick and almost scores! Went over the bar. So close!!

Comment

That assist by Milad was unreal and done with pinpoint accuracy - from the middle of the field to the striker at the edge of the box, who was well covered. My God ...

The fact that the coach wants Milad taking such free-kicks in dangerous zones - shows that he has great confidence in him. BTW, it's HT and as cameras zoom in on goal-scorers, they also zoom in on Milad Mohammadi. They know he has been excellent.

He has been MOTM so far.
                Last edited by Tehranto; 12-01-2016, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Mashallah Milad!! Hopefully more Russian teams will start to buy our talents from now on.

Comment

Milad with another great cross that was just missed by the Terek forward.

His passing and crossing has become unreal. Wow.

Comment

WOW did you guys see that from Milad?!

Comment

I think Milad may become our greatest all-time LB... I don't recall having someone as good and professional as him before.

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                          WOW did you guys see that from Milad?!
                          Missed a few minutes due to work, what happend? I saw he had another cross that lead to a great chance for Terek ..

This boy is on fire man ..

Comment

Somewhere out there, Pooladi is wiping his tears with Qatari money.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Missed a few minutes due to work, what happend? I saw he had another cross that lead to a great chance for Terek ..

This boy is on fire man ..
                              The way he brought the ball forward and played their defender was unreal. Definitely agree this dude is killing it

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                                The way he brought the ball forward and played their defender was unreal. Definitely agree this dude is killing it
                                He has a bad ass haircut now too.

He won a freekick and his speed just won him a throw-in that he had no business winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X