This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Milad also played another 90 min match but they lost 3-0 to League Champ Spartak Moscow, seems they play 3-4-3 lately with 3 CD and Milad played as LW.
    Amazing what a talent he's turning out to be (knock on wood). Solid utility player now too. He could play in most teams in the top 5 leagues if he had a decent agent.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Amazing what a talent he's turning out to be (knock on wood). Solid utility player now too. He could play in most teams in the top 5 leagues if he had a decent agent.
        It's the end of his FIRST season of being a fixed player.
        How would he have already been in a top 5 league ?

I expect mohammadi to get a lot of offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          I expect mohammadi to get a lot of offers.
          Most likely just domestically though. Grozny is basically in the shadow for other European teams and Terek doesn't usually sell to big leagues. It's pretty much happened once in the past 6-7 years and that was last year when Rybus went to Lyon. And that was because he 1. had performed well in the Polish NT in the Euros and 2. was free. His best chance is to continue making a name for himself in Russia and try to transfer to a big Moscow team or a team that plays CL/EL and take it from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
            Most likely just domestically though. Grozny is basically in the shadow for other European teams and Terek doesn't usually sell to big leagues. It's pretty much happened once in the past 6-7 years and that was last year when Rybus went to Lyon. And that was because he 1. had performed well in the Polish NT in the Euros and 2. was free. His best chance is to continue making a name for himself in Russia and try to transfer to a big Moscow team or a team that plays CL/EL and take it from there.
            zenit, cska, spartak would all be fantastic moves for him, and allow to get CL/EL experience. Its looking like terek might not get europa this year because of rostov's strong finish ( AKA sardar started scoring again)

Comment

I hope he makes it to zenith. Mircea Lucescu is a great coach with ability to transform unknown players into superstars. He's already made positive comments about Milad.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                I hope he makes it to zenith. Mircea Lucescu is a great coach with ability to transform unknown players into superstars. He's already made positive comments about Milad.
                this is what I think would be ideal as well. He was an absolute legend at Shakhtar Dontesk, made mkhytarian , who was a nobody, then transferred to dortmund. Same with Douglas Costa (now at Bayern), Taison, Alex Texeira, Bernard, Fernandinho (now at Man city), Darijo Srna ( now recognized as one of best right backs in the world).
                under his management shakhtar went from relative obscurity to a very respectable Champions League team.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  zenit, cska, spartak would all be fantastic moves for him, and allow to get CL/EL experience. Its looking like terek might not get europa this year because of rostov's strong finish ( AKA sardar started scoring again)
                  Exactly. But even Lokomotiv & Krasnodar would be a step up in terms of spotlight.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    this is what I think would be ideal as well. He was an absolute legend at Shakhtar Dontesk, made mkhytarian , who was a nobody, then transferred to dortmund. Same with Douglas Costa (now at Bayern), Taison, Alex Texeira, Bernard, Fernandinho (now at Man city), Darijo Srna ( now recognized as one of best right backs in the world).
                    under his management shakhtar went from relative obscurity to a very respectable Champions League team.
                    Lucescu is very very good coach and can indeed build players for the elite level, but Douglas Costa, Alex Texeira, Bernard etc. all had top clubs in Europe chasing them. The money, playing time and the Brazilian connection landed them there. It's not like they were nobodies. I mean, Douglas Costa was linked to Ferguson & Man United when he was at Gremio ffs

Comment

Milad starting as a right back / right wing back

Comment

Milad scored the 2nd goal
                        It's 2-0 Terek now.

Comment

Any videos of the goal?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              What a goal! I hope he starts playing as a winger next season (more chance of scoring goals + assists). We can still use him as a LB for TM. But, playing as a winger, he'll get more attention.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X