X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milad "The Flash" Mohammadi

now if only Mehrdad moves to Europe as well

Comment

Does anyone have the videos of his runs?

Comment

http://livetv.sx/enx/showvideo/410125_terek_krasnodar/

Comment

When you press "play", it says video not available.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            By far one of the most impressive games by a legionnaire this season. Milad has been in the best form ive seen from a LB in a long time...
            Great pace, good defender, good passer, good crosser, and starting to take free kicks?
            Don't know why but his play has reminded me of Dario Srna, the Croatian captain.
            Dario Srna is a beast. No one ever talks about him but he is such a complete player for his position.

Milad is learning and will have our LB covered for a long time. He is a whole another outlet to Azmoun as well

Comment

Btw, MiMo is now tied for 3rd most assists in the league. For a LB that's pretty impressive.

Comment

any highlights??

Comment

I am sure if he was playing as LW he could have scored few goals already. The kid's main force is his speed indeed. He is not tall but play it smart, a bit like Kaebi while more responsible than him defensively IMO!

Comment

Mohammadi's assist:
                    Last edited by Nariman; 12-01-2016, 06:40 PM.
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Great pass!! Damesh garm!!
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

what a fucking ball, with his right foot as well, che joonevaree shode in milad!

Comment

Not sure to make a video now, or wait till the end of the season.

That's my dilemma!

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                            Not sure to make a video now, or wait till the end of the season.

That's my dilemma!
                            Gather all clips - wait till end of season. I'll post on PFDC's twitter.

---

BTW, this is the same Milad that "couldn't" get into Rapid Vienna. Missed opportunities become opportunities man - so glad he didn't make it to Rapid!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Gather all clips - wait till end of season. I'll post on PFDC's twitter.

---

BTW, this is the same Milad that "couldn't" get into Rapid Vienna. Missed opportunities become opportunities man - so glad he didn't make it to Rapid!
                              Didn't they want him? I thought he had paperwork issues?

Anyway, even if they didn't, its doesn't mean they think he wasn't good enough. Sometimes its just not a good fit, due to reasons other than a players skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                Be nazare man ye kam mesle Antonio Valencia kaar mikone, albate na dar faaze defai amma dar faaze pishravi va hamle.
                                Valencia is also a good comparison for Milad! If only Mehrdad comes to Europe now... I swear that dude is as talented as his brother lol

Comment

Working...
                                X