Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milad has done a really good job as a RB. His foot speed means he can often beat his man and win on the ground, he just headed out a corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Milad has done a really good job as a RB. His foot speed means he can often beat his man and win on the ground, he just headed out a corner.
      I hope the natural RB is missing because he would be more confortable in LB.

Too bad Terek is dropping points and let them for Krasnodar that is getting closer to Rostov

Comment

He's been subbed 82 minute. Good game by him.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          I hope the natural RB is missing because he would be more confortable in LB.

Too bad Terek is dropping points and let them for Krasnodar that is getting closer to Rostov
          Luke Wilkshere is on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Luke Wilkshere is on the bench.
            Australian? damn we killed ourselves to send our players in Europe, other asians are already in the few teams that welcome our players..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Australian? damn we killed ourselves to send our players in Europe, other asians are already in the few teams that welcome our players..
              He joined Terek at the same time as Milad. But generally speaking, it's true.

Comment

Comment

He got a solid 6.8 rating on Whoscored, the second best rating of the team

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/96...y-FC-Krasnodar

Comment

good. His team is very solid, better than average team. They could get EL this season if they get back on track. Hopefully he will put together some starts.

Comment

He is progressing so fast, well done Milad! Keep it up!!
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

His team's Jersey from those pictures look like what Team Melli's Jersey would most likely look like if sponsored by Adidas

Comment

Interview with Mohammadi

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=291220

Comment

Milad Mohammadi: "want to come up with a" Rescued "a new level".

Iranian legionnaire Terek Milad Mohammadi in an interview with the Club's Press Office shared his impressions from the game with "Krasnodar" and described the newstage of their career.

Strongly disappointed after the defeat, this was your first game in the starting lineup?

-Unfortunately, we made a mistake at the end of the first half and conceded a goal.After we had the advantage, putting pressure on the opponent, but failed to score.Upset all stood in the locker room. Leaving the field, I threw a glance at the podium and saw the faces of the fans. They were upset. It was a shame that we were not able to make them happy this evening.

-Are there still chances at getting into the European area?

-Theoretically they are saved. There are still six games. All lose points. We will fightin every game until the end.

-How to regard his debut match?

-It is not for me to evaluate. Tried to run the Installation Manager.

Coach at the post-match press conference, noting your speed and other positive qualities, said that you need time to adapt to a new Championship for you.

Rashid Mamatkulovič, the entire coaching staff and partners help me suggest, for which thanks. I'm here to grow, achieve new heights in his career. I will do my best to live up to the expectations of those who have believed in me-the President, the coach, the fans.

-Well, how to equalise new residence?

-Most importantly, in Grozny, I feel at home. To me everything is good fall. People friendly and good-natured. I am very happy, nothing distracts, and no worries there.It's great because there is no need to digress on household and other problems. Train with a good mood.

-National team of Iran follow your Russian career?

Yes, it is. Was recently in the national team. The coaching staff analyzes not only the game, but team players know that watch also for the training process-who trained at clubs who missed due to illness. Watching video from Club sites. We have a good coach, a renowned expert Carlos Queiroz. In Sha Allah, with him we will succeed and will come to the World Cup!

By the way, World Championships go just in Russia. You with Serdar Azmunom can become not only the country's national team players, but also guides for his team.Who better to team knows about Russia?

Still have Said Èzzatollahi, also a player "Rostov" and Iran national football team. In case of need ready to be useful for the team and this role (laughs).

-Who at home for you is sick, going through?

I have a large family-father, mother, three brothers and a sister. By the way, with one of the brothers, with Mehradom, we are twins. He is also a footballer, we played one time for "rahan, County Offaly. Grateful to his parents, they pray for me. Fortunately, now there is an opportunity every day to communicate through social networks quoted Mohammadi official website of Terek.

http://fc-terek.ru/newslist/#7031

Comment

fantastic that we have a bit of theo walcott esque pace in team melli now.
                              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Damet garm Milad jan! Keep up the good work and good things will come! 👍

Comment

Working...
                                X