Alireza Haghighi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
    I don't understand. So he doesn't even have interest from PGL? or Kuwait or Qatar? He should at least sign a short term contract with some team in the region (even Egypt league is better than no league). For whatever amount of money its better than being clubless. Unless he no longer has interest in football and pursuing business or education.
    egypt league is actually decent. Zamalek and Al Ahli are solid teams

Comment

Lol Egypt league is 5x better than Gutter and Kuwaiti leagues... At this point i dont even care if he goes to Somalian Pirates FC, just find a club ARH!!

Comment

Can you guys stop bumping up this fucking thread unless you have some actual news? Every time I see this bumped I expect news and every time I'm left disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
          Can you guys stop bumping up this fucking thread unless you have some actual news? Every time I see this bumped I expect news and every time I'm left disappointed
          Man why do you sound grumpy all of the time?

It's Valentine's Day. You can spread some love on PFDC as well!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
              Man why do you sound grumpy all of the time?
              It's Valentine's Day. You can spread some love on PFDC as well!
              14th is Valentine's Day ;P

Wrote this on the 13th

Comment

14th is Valentine's Day ;P

Wrote this on the 13th
                Expecting big things from you today then!

Comment

Hey can you guys not bump this thread till Haghighi scores? Everytime I come here I expect him to score and i leave disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    Haghighi is done. I hope beiranvand moves out of iran.

Physically he has the best potential to be a good european keeper.
                    that boy's long throw distributions are redunclously good and a huge counter attacking asset for any team at any level..!! but like you said he must go to Europe Now to better refine his other keeping skills, timing and temperament, if he is to muster an exceptional international career..!

Comment

Haghighi is done. I hope beiranvand moves out of iran.

Physically he has the best potential to be a good european keeper.
                      Good physique is not necessarily an indication for potential. Ask Mirzapour!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        Good physique is not necessarily an indication for potential. Ask Mirzapour!
                        I have watched beiranvand play and he is way better than mirzapour

Mirzapour unfortunately had sholeh Zard for a brain

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I have watched beiranvand play and he is way better than mirzapour

Mirzapour unfortunately had sholeh Zard for a brain

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                          Well, the last time with TM defense in front of him, he received 3 goals!

Comment

Recent interview with Haghighi.

- I neither retired from football, nor did I take a break.
                            - I had two offers from Portugal, one of them was from Boavista but I didn't want to stay there anymore after what happened in Maritimo.
                            - Sunderland wanted to sign me as reserve goalkeeper, but I couldn't take their offer, since I want to be the starting goalkeeper.
                            - In the winter transfer window, I had two offers from a Championship and League One team. Wigan Athletic offered me to sign a contract and I even participated in few training sessions. The negotiations fell through due to financial issues. I continued training at FC Bury (for some reason written as Bari in the article)
                            - The other club was indeed Port Vale. I even signed a contract with Port Vale, but I was ineligible to play, since the club was banned from signing Non-European players. I would have been the first Non-European player to join this club.
                            - That was not the end of my bad luck: I recently was on trial with a Greek club. Everything went well and I was on the verge of signing a contract with the club, until I suffered an injury in a friendly game. My injury will be healed in 10 days. But injuries are part of my career, so I deal with them. Right now, I'm working with my personal coach in Berlin to remain fit.
                            - Right now, I have two offers from Sweden and Norway, but I don't want to join these leagues, since the league will start in April.
                            - I could have joined Iranian teams. Tractor, Naft and Sepahan showed interest, but since I refer myself as "Son of Perspolis" and I also want to continue my career in Europe, I rejected them. I don't want to play for any other Iranian club than Perspolis.
                            - West Ham and Celta Vigo were after me after the World Cup, but Rubin Kazan blocked my transfer.
                            - I still want to be in the World Cup and will do everything to return back to the national team.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1398230...8C%D8%A7%D9%85

Comment

Thanks for the update, I think he's making a couple of really bad decisions these days...

Comment

Wonder how many of these clubs names that he mentioned were really after him? But one thing sure i like his determination, he could easy sign a big fat contract with local IPL teams, like Rahmati did in numbers of occasions when he was at his best and was probably our best keeper since Abedzadeh.

Comment

Working...
                                X