No announcement yet.

Alireza Haghighi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outplayed Romero? From what i remember if it wasn't for Ramos we could have scored couple!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Man U: "ARH, We never forgot that day you outplayed Man U goalkeeper Sergio Romero in the WC. Therefore, we would like to offer you and a defender, preferably Bahador, to join Manchester United and achieve glory with us."

ARH: "As long as I can be a fashion model on the bench... Deal!"
      From what I remember, Romero went full BEAST MODE on us out of nowhere. He'd barely played any club football at mid table Italian club in Sampdoria, yet he managed to pull some incredible saves out of his ass that game.

Without his fingernail save, Gooch would have had a goal.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        From what I remember, Romero went full BEAST MODE on us out of nowhere. He'd barely played any club football at mid table Italian club in Sampdoria, yet he managed to pull some incredible saves out of his ass that game.

Without his fingernail save, Gooch would have had a goal.
        Romero had that one nice save, but he was no ARH...

Haghighi made some saves that were incredible that game

Comment

Yo, wtf is up with Wiki guys? It says Haghighi now plays for Empoli in Serie A, Azmoun plays for Liverpool, Ezzatolahi in HSV, and Shojaei in Panathinaikos????

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            Yo, wtf is up with Wiki guys? It says Haghighi now plays for Empoli in Serie A, Azmoun plays for Liverpool, Ezzatolahi in HSV, and Shojaei in Panathinaikos????
            Ye alaf khoonash neshesteh inaro avaz mikoneh alaki and you guys keep coming to PFDC and telling us about these edits which will be changed back in minutes

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
              Ye alaf khoonash neshesteh inaro avaz mikoneh alaki and you guys keep coming to PFDC and telling us about these edits which will be changed back in minutes

Comment

So if he doesn't get in a team soon this guy will be done.... idk wtf he thinks he is doing.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

What's taking so long? Why isn't he with a team? I hope he's not finished with football.

Please don't choose modeling over football!

Comment

Haghighi to join League One team Port Vale according to this report

http://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/p/108046

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Haghighi vs Tafazolli

Comment

Alireza Haghighi

Very disappointing move for a GK who has a World Cup on his resume. 18th ranked team in the 3rd league of England?!

Comment

Is he signing with the Ford Modelling Agency or IMG?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Very disappointing move for a GK who has a World Cup on his resume. 18th ranked team in the 3rd league of England?!
                            I think he left it hanging for too long, and demand soon dropped for a GK without a team...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Is he signing with the Ford Modelling Agency or IMG?
                              Port Vale FC needed someone to model their jerseys

Comment

Honestly this is more or less what I expected. We know he wants to be playing and the chances of a top flight team in any good European league taking a chance on him would be pretty slim. After his stint with maritimo and going 6 months without a club it is essentially as if he has to start from scratch again and develop his name the way he did at penafiel when he received a decent amount of praise. That being said, I don't think league one is awful but he needed to be in a team fighting for a spot in the championship, not battling relegation. Anyway I wish him luck....he has to work his a$$ off if he wants to get back into TM and address his areas of weakness!
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X