X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please please please please
    All I want for Christmassssssssss

Comment

If soroush goes to europe for a decent team, and ARH makes a good move, that will be a very nice christmas indeed. Im not even worried about Sardar and Saeid bc im sure they will make great moves, and if they don seeing them in europe league with rostov will also be great!

Comment

According to his latest Instagram posts from two weeks ago he has just returned to Portugal.

I just hope he is planning to resume his footballing career soon...

Comment

This guy is more concerned with his looks than he is with training.

Hope he gets in a club soon, haghighi in good form is an asset.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            According to his latest Instagram posts from two weeks ago he has just returned to Portugal.

I just hope he is planning to resume his footballing career soon...
            He is in Germany I believe, he recently met Fard, a German rapper.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              This guy is more concerned with his looks than he is with training.
              Sad, but true..

Comment

Instead of just traveling around, he needs to call up one of the clubs he used to play for, and request if he can at least train with them just to keep in form. At minimum maybe he could contact one of the teams in Iran with this request. He needs to be training almost every day.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  Instead of just traveling around, he needs to call up one of the clubs he used to play for, and request if he can at least train with them just to keep in form. At minimum maybe he could contact one of the teams in Iran with this request. He needs to be training almost every day.
                  Ali Daei would welcome him at Naft, just like he let Sardar practice with Perspolis.

Comment

Comment

His career for TM is pretty much done. He lost his spot to a goalie who plays in the 2nd tier Norwegian league. Like I said a few weeks ago, at minimum he should've tried to stay in shape by working out with one of the teams that would allow him.

Comment

His big mistake is that he wants to remain in Europe at all expenses. This mentality is wrong. If you have no offers come back and start in good club then you may have another chance. Beiro, Akhabari and Mazaheri are in IPL and they get invited to Team Melli all the times. I don't see why Haghighi can not come back. He is still young and relatively good goal keeper for IPL standards.

Comment

Once a goalie loses their starting position in a Euro club, it seems so hard to gain it back. You would think that Davari could have found some team that needed a GK with Bundesliga experience, but that wasn't the case.

Hopefully Haghighi can find something, but seeing him and Ashkan together all the time on Instagram makes me think they are just wasting time. It's sad to see two players with potential unsigned. It will be difficult for Haghighi to get a starting position in a decent Euro league as a free agent. Not many teams willing to take a risk on a keeper that is not wanted by his previous club.

Comment

Well the winter transfer season just opened, he couldn't really do much as far as transfers concerned before Jan.
                            He has less than a month to save his TM career by finding hopefully another EU club..! If he couldn't he may as well join an ipl or an Arab team to keep sharp by consistently playing.
                            I'd imagine it's tough market for his services in Europe. ..!? Any decent EU team probably is only interested in him as a backup & im fairly sure he is holding out for a an eu league more of starting position. ..!?

Comment

If he doesn't have a club by the end of the month he better get back to Iran otherwise he's really out for good. 1 full season of no football would not only be embarrassing but speaks volumes about his level of arrogance. It's bad enough as it is right now being 6 months or so....
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

calling it right now.. Either Haghighi's gonna shock us all and sign with another solid Euro club, or go to some trash azadegan league team like Esteghlal Ahvaz lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X