• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
    The one were we lost 5-0? (2-0) In a few words to describe that was:
    Pure
    Fucking
    Bullshit.
    We won the first leg. Then before the 2nd leg they told the team their first result has been reversed.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Behrou jan, that is a goal. Good call by ref.
      Why do you think that? Unless that was a clear back-pass, it should be an offside call, shouldn't it?

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      If we can't beat a mediocre China we don't belong in the next round, let alone the Summer Olympics in Rio.
      I'm dying to see how China approach this match. Are they going to assume that they're out and just play a relaxed game to get a result for pride or are they going to come into this knowing that they still have a chance if they beat Iran by a two goal margin?

If it's the first one, I don't think they'll be able to hold us for long considering their quality and even though we haven't scored a goal in this tournament before the 60th minute. But if it's the second one, it can go into the two extremes IMHO.

China have scored first in both their matches - both from free-kicks and both in the 1st half. If they do so again in this match, there will be tremendous pressure on the boys and they really need to stay focused and calm and not crack under pressure again.

But it can go the other way if we get the 1st goal. The Chinese are sure to fall apart at that point and it can be a pretty high scoring game for us.
      Last edited by Bi-honar; 01-17-2016, 07:59 AM.

Comment

By the way, these Vietnamese fans cheer like they just won the World Cup every time one of their players just touches the ball! Daaran khodeshoono jer midan!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          By the way, these Vietnamese fans cheer like they just won the World Cup every time one of their players just touches the ball! Daaran khodeshoono jer midan!
          The only reason I'm watching the match haha. These fans make me want to root for Vietnam myself. I'm constantly hoping for them to score.

Comment

Khakpour & Co. went to the stadium to watch the Saudi-North Korea match!

Maybe I'm missing something here, but wouldn't it make sense to watch and analyze Japan instead since that's our more likely opponent in the quarters?!

I haven't seen anything about them going to that match.

Comment

Vietnam 0 - Australia 2
              In my view, poor result for Australia.
              Why so many Vietnamese in Qatar??

UAE and Jordon should be a good game to watch. I do not care for neither team(s).
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                Khakpour & Co. went to the stadium to watch the Saudi-North Korea match!

Maybe I'm missing something here, but wouldn't it make sense to watch and analyze Japan instead since that's our more likely opponent in the quarters?!

I haven't seen anything about them going to that match.

Both Japan-Thailand and Saudi Arabia-Korea DPR were in the same stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                  Vietnam 0 - Australia 2
                  In my view, poor result for Australia.
                  Why so many Vietnamese in Qatar??

UAE and Jordon should be a good game to watch. I do not care for neither team(s).
                  Maybe they are forced laborers to build WC stadiums in Qatar.

Comment

As much as it kills me to admit it, but that 3rd Iraqi goal was completely clean. From the angle behind the goal you can clearly see it was the Uzbek player who unintentionally kicked the ball towards their own goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                      We support Khakpour if he wins and does not make mistakes. Don't get me wrong. When you make a clear mistake and lose you need to be criticized for a day or two. then life continues but the coach will be awake. I never forget seeing khakpour on TV when he only watched the trajectory of the ball going into the goal.
                      Anyway even CQ has made mistake but he does not repeat the mistakes. By the way I watched the Argentina Iran match several times and noticed 3 things 1. stupid unfair referee, 2. Ando leaving the field because Argie boys stepped on his toe and hurt him and it was after that that TM conceded a goal. 3. CQ sent in not a fresh defender but someone to be more offensive just because as all of us he started to believe we could win. Anyway that referee was not going to allow a victory by TM.
                      With the stadium packed with wild and crazy Argentinians, his life pretty much depended on it.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                        Maybe they are forced laborers to build WC stadiums in Qatar.
                        Most laborers are from Pakistan and India. they are stronger than Vietnamese.

Comment

Is anybody watching Jordan - UAE game? Any good link without too many advertisements will be highly appreciated. the game just started.

Comment

The only thing I am worried about is the "choking factor". Every time our teams need to perform, they totally choke! Had they been up with 6 points now, I am pretty sure we would have beaten China comfortably. But now that we have to gain 3 points against them, I am not sure what will happen.
                            sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                            >-----------------<
                            Marg bar dictator
                            >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                              The only thing I am worried about is the "choking factor". Every time our teams need to perform, they totally choke! Had they been up with 6 points now, I am pretty sure we would have beaten China comfortably. But now that we have to gain 3 points against them, I am not sure what will happen.
                              i agree we chocked big team before CQ, but the youth team with tourabi and ehsan we should beat china and no excuses really

Comment

What is this guy even saying, SOOO obviuos he doesnt know shit about football, OMG he doesnt even say any technical words hahahaha what a clooown!!

Comment

Working...
                                X