No announcement yet.

AFC U23 Championship : Qatar 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was clear it was a 100% emotion driven strategy and it showed from the moment we all saw Torabi sitting on the bench when he clearly should have played from the start to who took the penalty! We could have snatched a draw and Khakpour knows it, hopefully his grey matter in his brain will function better with less emotion and more logic for the China game....

Comment

We always top our group and then fck up at quarter or semi final stage. This may be the start of a change!!!

When you lose, there is a lesson learned, when you win, there is none!

Now we need to see Qatar beat Syria so that we move to the next stage with an easy game with China which can be either a win or a draw.

Comment

here is the reason why the idiots who run the team did not put torabi in the starting 11..

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1068...82%D8%B7%D8%B1

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
          here is the reason why the idiots who run the team did not put torabi in the starting 11..

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1068...82%D8%B7%D8%B1
          What does the interview say? Varzesh 3 is so slow for me, I rather watch paint dry than sit here and wait for it to load. Thanks.

Comment

The funny thing is Adel said we'll concede a goal with the way defenders are trying to trap qatari players in offside and 5 mins later we did. If a TV commentator can see that I'm not really sure why a professional coach can't.

Comment

we lost cause we didnt play the players we needed, plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                we lost cause we didnt play the players we needed, plain and simple
                remember we miss azmoun, ezatollahi and jahanbakhsh too. Its sad we dont have a pro staff around common these guys are a joke to football... MK , khakpour, kashani how can we expect success coming from these ?? Tactically playing high and offside trap against the fastest wingers of the whole tournament (cf. First goal), we be lucky to not have conceed more. The only good points were Torabi and Akhbari. I like motahhari but he would be way more productive playing alongside Azmoun but again we can only regret Rostov didnt let our boys.

Comment

Omid had no really plan other than sending very difficult and inaccurate long balls for a single forward.

We lost because Qatar played better in every aspect especially on their planning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                  .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

well the plan was torabi and he was out, then there was zzero plan and awful defense

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      well the plan was torabi and he was out, then there was zzero plan and awful defense
                      Man he thinking Torabi is Zidane or some shit.

Comment

Don't blame Khakpour....he is doing a great job. The problem was our defender (chesmi wasn't good yesterday the same for Akhbari and Kanaani).
                        Remember the draw against Turkmenistan? Was Queiroz fault that we had 1-1 against Turkmenistan?!
                        Now please be professionals and let's do the coach his job without saying always....what is he doing? khak bar sar khakpour? You are acting like kids!

Comment

Mark my words, Syria will win against Qatar. The syrian players are probably pumped up to beat the shit out of the country that sponsers Da3esh alongside Saudi.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            Mark my words, Syria will win against Qatar. The syrian players are probably pumped up to beat the shit out of the country that sponsers Da3esh alongside Saudi.
                            Monday is going to be a very interesting day. We are either going to:

- Be 2nd in group.

- Top the group.

- Drop out of the tournament, by losing to China.

Would you rather face Japan or Saudi Arabia in the Quarter finals?

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                              Monday is going to be a very interesting day. We are either going to:

- Be 2nd in group.

- Top the group.

- Drop out of the tournament, by losing to China.

Would you rather face Japan or Saudi Arabia in the Quarter finals?
                              So if we lose to China it is a guaranteed exit?

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                                So if we lose to China it is a guaranteed exit?
                                If we lose to China, we might still advance if Qatar beats Syria. But it's complicated. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X