No announcement yet.

AFC U23 Championship : Qatar 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qatar FA will use all the dirty tricks in the book to get passed Iran! they know if they lose to Iran, it will be hard for them to get passed Syria! I can assure you they will use the ref, and other tools to beat Iran...

Comment

Nadid bedidha, emgar borde dirooz bozargtarin event tarikhe Qatariha boode ast, look here:

http://www.the-afc.com/afc-u23-champ...6-match-centre

Comment

Yaman emrooz bebare, koone Oroghihaa besooze.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

6340 spectators have come along to Abdullah Bin Khalifa Stadium today.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

These dirty sand assholes will try to buy the referee.

I don't trust any of them. Filthy cheating, bribing, undeserving assclowns.

Comment

Iraq 1 - 0 Yemen @ min '35

Japan 1 - 0 DPR Korea @ min '35

Comment

Is it just me or Japan not impressive at all?! And the North Koreans are TERRIBLE!

Shaky defense on both sides... terrible hurried plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                  Is it just me or Japan not impressive at all?! And the North Koreans are TERRIBLE!
                  Yeah, Japan is not doing good anyway, expect a downfall within the next years.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                    Yeah, Japan is not doing good anyway, expect a downfall within the next years.
                    The pace of the match is GREAT and it's exciting to watch, but that's about it

Always good to see Faghani btw... he has kept the game going at a very high speed/.

Comment

Japan 1 - North Korea 0 (FT)

I think the North Koreans (as crappy as they were) deserved a tie. Both teams pretty nervous and leaving much to be desired both technically and tactically.

If this is all Japan's got, they're VERY beatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                        Japan 1 - North Korea 0 (FT)

I think the North Koreans (as crappy as they were) deserved a tie. Both teams pretty nervous and leaving much to be desired both technically and tactically.

If this is all Japan's got, they're VERY beatable.
                        Teams to watch out for:
                        Australia
                        Korea
                        UAE
                        Iraq

Comment

After watching the Japan game, I can safely say we will destroy them. They were unbelievably poor today against a North Korean team who couldn't string two passes together, however you could see them giving it 100% and playing with passion. The Japanese were simply defending most of the game and seemed poor on the counter-attacks too. Maybe, they were poor because it was the first game. Nevertheless, I expected much more from Japan.

Comment

We beat the very same Japanese team in the 2012 U19 Asian Championship by two goals.

Last edited by 04041374; 01-13-2016, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                              Teams to watch out for:
                              Australia
                              Korea
                              UAE
                              Iraq
                              Iraq only because of their mid 20s and 30 years old "U23" players

Comment

This is the cup by the way. Looks pretty badass. Hope we win it and bring it home.

Comment

Working...
                                X