No announcement yet.

Steven Beitashour @ Toronto FC | 2015/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad he is doing well, however I don't think we will seem him in TM again.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      Glad he is doing well, however I don't think we will seem him in TM again.
      Why do you say that?

Comment

has he recovered from injury and back in TFC's lineup..?
        if so my hometown SKC team are hosting them in Concacaf Champions league game soon??, i may go to watch him again live..!?
        he wasnt even in CQ's 80-some potential TM call-up list, so its fair to assume his TM days (or was it just A day?) is behind him..??
        how many TM caps he got anyways..? 1 ? 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Why do you say that?
          He doesn't seem to fit into Carlos' tactics. The RB and LB for TM have to be fast, constantly moving forward, good at long throws, and provide excellent crosses. He is a much more defensive RB and rarely gets forward. Additionally he has does not have the speed or the long throws. Also, Carlos creates a national team that has very high team spirit, energy, and pride. In all honesty, I do not know Beitashour obviously on a personal level, but he does not give off the vibe that he understands how meaningful the TM shirt that he has on is. I am not saying he isn't proud to be wearing it, but it seems like he views it as just playing soccer for another team, and nothing else.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            has he recovered from injury and back in TFC's lineup..?
            if so my hometown SKC team are hosting them in Concacaf Champions league game soon??, i may go to watch him again live..!?
            he wasnt even in CQ's 80-some potential TM call-up list, so its fair to assume his TM days (or was it just A day?) is behind him..??
            how many TM caps he got anyways..? 1 ? 2?
            He has returned form injury and featured for Toronto last night against Chicago. TFC won the match 3-1 and are now 1st in the Eastern Conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              He doesn't seem to fit into Carlos' tactics. The RB and LB for TM have to be fast, constantly moving forward, good at long throws, and provide excellent crosses. He is a much more defensive RB and rarely gets forward. Additionally he has does not have the speed or the long throws. Also, Carlos creates a national team that has very high team spirit, energy, and pride. In all honesty, I do not know Beitashour obviously on a personal level, but he does not give off the vibe that he understands how meaningful the TM shirt that he has on is. I am not saying he isn't proud to be wearing it, but it seems like he views it as just playing soccer for another team, and nothing else.
              I don't think we are talking about the same Beita. While he admittedly doesn't make long throws, his crosses are very good, and he is always involved at both ends of the pitch. That in fact might be his biggest criticism is that he goes up so much leaving the back end uncovered. This year he has improved that part of his game.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Lol Beitashour has tremendous pride… I think he's the only player who's twitter bio says "TEAM MELLI "

Comment

Last year Toronto was one of the worst defensive teams in the league. After signing Beitashour in the offseason, they're now the second best defensive team in the league. At the very least, he deserves a look in the TM camps.

Comment

I'm sorry but to say Beita doesn't have pride is just straight up Bullshit . Go check his Twitter before u say stuff like that. He also does not have any beef with CQ as some members here are assuming. CQ prefers RAMIN and vouria more .. That's it ! I've talked to Beita and he is in contact with TM. Does not mean he will
                    Get invited but they are in contact.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                      Wow TFC is the coolest club in the MLS. Their fan culture seems so real and natural.

And our boy is in the middle of it . I know he is no TM material anymore, I'm just glad for him that he is in a good place.
                      That's the attitude!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Why do you say that?
                        Because CQ is a stubborn individual. For example he refuses to acknowledge Hajsafi should not play LB but he constantly keeps playing him in that position.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk2vVt53iI8

Steven scored an own goal today.

His team is still first in the eastern conference even though they are down one match played (29 of 30). I hope they do well in the playoffs this year.

Comment

Full Highlights: http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2016/0...york-red-bulls

Comment

For all you guys in toronto:

Beitashour is having an autograph signing. good opportunity to get a question or two in and meet the former TM RB. take advantage of this for those of you in toronto!

you can RSVP here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/downsvie...ts-27850508621
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Beita and TFC play their first ever playoff match at home right now vs. Philadelphia. Hope Beita has a solid outting.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X