Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Iran v Turkmenistan Analysis

Very interesting video which shows how brilliant Ebrahimi was and how he was entirely controlling the rhythm of the game, he and Ezzatollahi were definitely the best players that day

Great video. We had a lot of comments here how Ebrahimi's passes were useless and how he does "simple" things. But it shows, that those simple passes creates tons of spaces and chances for us.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
      jahanbaksh is the one with very low self confidence when playing for TM, he just does not show that same pose and intensity as he did at NEC. And yea i am taking his injury into account
      he pretty much came on when the players stopped tryin to attack

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
        Man you guys rated Karim so poorly. After taremi I think he was our best player. He got 1 goal and two assists.
        The things I've read on here about Dejagah, Ebrahimi, Ansarifard, Haghighi, and Jahanbahksh at various stages should be a clue on how little people actually understand this sport.

Comment

Btw Persepolis players dominated yesterday ! :P
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by lml View Post
            The things I've read on here about Dejagah, Ebrahimi, Ansarifard, Haghighi, and Jahanbahksh at various stages should be a clue on how little people actually understand this sport.
            Second that
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              We still let them go by not pushing further after the 6-0 because our players felt a little bit sorry, as you could see they were just passing the ball around all the time when they thought it was enough.
              A shame they did it but it was professional and respectful from our part, despite I would have liked them to put 4-5 more goals past Guam.
              Of course more goals would have been nice as well, but overall avoiding injuries/cards was much more important. I was actually glad the team calmed the match down; there was no need to waste more energy on this Guam team. It was enough for us to show them that even without some of our players we will repeat the very same score line.

Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I genuinely believe one of the reasons our players eased down on the opponent was the fairplay factor. They just felt it was unnecessary to push forward and score more goals, so did they not!

Now that I think about it, that actually was a very smart decision, first of all it saved our players legs, avoided injuries, held on their undisputed possession, played some entertaining moments of Tiki-taka, plus they just respected the opponent in their own home and before their few attended audience!

On a side note what is up with our teams' infatuation with the scoreline of 6-0 hahaha. I mean TM itself has finished several 6-0 results in the recent years. Feels like they reach 6 goals, and then they get oversaturated and say that's it, we ain't scoring no more goals...

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  I genuinely believe one of the reasons our players eased down on the opponent was the fairplay factor. They just felt it was unnecessary to push forward and score more goals, so did they not!

Now that I think about it, that actually was a very smart decision, first of all it saved our players legs, avoided injuries, held on their undisputed possession, played some entertaining moments of Tiki-taka, plus they just respected the opponent in their own home and before their few attended audience!

On a side note what is up with our teams' infatuation with the scoreline of 6-0 hahaha. I mean TM itself has finished several 6-0 results in the recent years. Feels like they reach 6 goals, and then they get oversaturated and say that's it, we ain't scoring no more goals...
                  This was by far the best shishtayee
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                  X