X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    He is wearing number 3 ...

The commentator did decent research.

This is just as series of clips, but seems like he was out of position in a few situations... he needs more time to be coordinate obviously.

Comment

I only saw him once at min 2:40 he just mistimed a challenge after his teammate lost the ball and they got countered. It was just a lapse in concentration since the sudden transition of play was a bit unexpected. No big deal that's something you learn quickly as a youngster is to always stay on your toes and be alert at all times.

Comment

Seemed that Esteghlal Khuzestan wanted Delfi back and they didn't approve of his trial at PSV ...

دلفی که برای حضور در مسابقه آیندهوون - فوتونا سیتارد در رده پایه به هلند رفته بود، با مخالفت باشگاه استقلال خوزستان و نامه نگاری این باشگاه موفق به بازی نشد و به همراه مدیر برنامه هایش به ایران بازگشت تا در مسابقه نیمه نهایی جام حذفی در اختیار آبی های خوزستان باشد.

به جز دلفی، طاها شریعتی دیگر بازیکن تیم نوجوانان ایران هم در این تست تمرینی حضور دارد
        Veisi agreed on him to leave, but apparently Delfi left Iran without permission, which is the reason they returned him back.

Their CEO was on the radio and blamed Veisi for today's loss since he agreed to let Delfi go! LOL! You can listen to the interview on 90's Telegram.

Comment

Kesani ke football baazi kardand midodand che ghadr sakhte yehoo ba kesani baazi koni ke aslan nemishnaasi, ham dar faaze defai, ham hojomi. Besyaar sakhte hamahangi peyda koni ba team. In chizhaa zaman mibare, man tanha omidvaram gharardaad ra ba PSV bebane.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Any news?

Comment

I don't know about Shariati or how high your hopes are.. But PSV test TONS of players on a regular basis without signing them. Hopefully they do sign him and Delft tho, I'm a big PSV supporter.

Comment

DIdnt play in today’s u19 PSV game

Comment

He's not there anymore. One of the PSV observers told me - maybe he will get another invitation.

Comment

He's not there anymore. One of the PSV observers told me - maybe he will get another invitation.
                    Can you ask to see if Delfi's there still?

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                      Can you ask to see if Delfi's there still?
                      He left after a couple of days, Es. Khuzestan made a complaint and wanted him back immediately.

Comment

He left after a couple of days, Es. Khuzestan made a complaint and wanted him back immediately.
                        Vaveyla, why do PGL clubs make it so hard to leave for Europe?

Comment

Taha?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Taha?
                            Yes - not there anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                              Vaveyla, why do PGL clubs make it so hard to leave for Europe?
                              They are in relegation battle and Delfi is a key player
                              sigpic

Comment

Delfi seems to be in kharej somewhere in his latest Instagram post ... looks like European, although he has Asian food in front of him lol

Comment

Working...
                                X