No announcement yet.

Taha Shariati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shariati is going to be the next Maldini.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
      There might also be a distinction between signing with a club and registering with a club. You might be able to sign a contract shortly before you turn 18 as long as the team waits until you turn 18 to register you and allow you to play.
      That's what I mean, there are tons of ways around this. One way is the way Ezatollahi did to join Atletico.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        That's what I mean, there are tons of ways around this. One way is the way Ezatollahi did to join Atletico.
        Athletico also got in trouble for doing this. So again, teams probably don't want to mess around with these rules anymore.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40117879
        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

How much of Delfi did they really see before sending him back? I mean - he was there for a couple/few days and played no games.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            How much of Delfi did they really see before sending him back? I mean - he was there for a couple/few days and played no games.
            It was the same thing that happened to allahyar. Please dont be alarmed. Its just that hes under 18.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
              Shariati is going to be the next Maldini.
              Ok come on now that’s ridiculous. Let’s just compare an average player to a world-beater. The strength, passing ability of the players are incomparable. Maldini would never beat Germany 4-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Seemed that Esteghlal Khuzestan wanted Delfi back and they didn't approve of his trial at PSV ...

دلفی که برای حضور در مسابقه آیندهوون - فوتونا سیتارد در رده پایه به هلند رفته بود، با مخالفت باشگاه استقلال خوزستان و نامه نگاری این باشگاه موفق به بازی نشد و به همراه مدیر برنامه هایش به ایران بازگشت تا در مسابقه نیمه نهایی جام حذفی در اختیار آبی های خوزستان باشد.

به جز دلفی، طاها شریعتی دیگر بازیکن تیم نوجوانان ایران هم در این تست تمرینی حضور دارد

Comment

The delfi thing was weird anyways, no picture no participation during the friendly.

This anti 18 y o law is a total bad luck for us. Japan colombia or whatever enjoyed it during years, and now we have world class u17 they have to stay and rot in iran system during 1-2 years

Comment

Anyone have any clue or reports about how Taha did in that match/trainings so far?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                      Anyone have any clue or reports about how Taha did in that match/trainings so far?
                      Will ask.

Comment

He is wearing number 3 ...

Comment

im used to differentiating our guys by their tan skin but with Taha he just blends right in lol

Comment

Seems like he struggled with the pace of the game at times. Looked like a very highly intense match.

Comment

He had one very bad sequence in those clips. Otherwise we dont know. I guess he has to very very good to be signed

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                He had one very bad sequence in those clips.
                                When?

Comment

Working...
                                X