No announcement yet.

Taha Shariati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That awkward moment when we have a player whiter than most Germans on that u-17 team. (Awkward moment for racists for clarification)

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      That awkward moment when we have a player whiter than most Germans on that u-17 team. (Awkward moment for racists for clarification)
      He looks like Prince Harry.
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Good thing is Daei loves sending youth players to Europe. He isnt a D bag like other coaches and hold back a player's development.
        Daei always does what best for Iranian football..
        I'm still confused as to who stopped Torabi from going to Ajax, was it the club or Daei? or was it all just good ol' Iranian bazaargarmi?

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
          I'm still confused as to who stopped Torabi from going to Ajax, was it the club or Daei? or was it all just good ol' Iranian bazaargarmi?
          Torabi never had an offer from ajax. They are a very pro jewish / israel club and would never sign an iranian from iran.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Torabi never had an offer from ajax. They are a very pro jewish / israel club and would never sign an iranian from iran.
            che rabti dare? they have/had muslim players as well! At least with Dutch passport.
            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

as a sidenote! Floridsdorfer AC won't relegate to the 3rd league! They will most probably remain in the 2nd division.
              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Taha Shariati Khamene

I want everyone to know that if Shariati gets to a good European team it is all because of the video I made of him last year![emoji12]

https://youtu.be/n5JE8FsBT4A

No but seriously, there was absolutely no footage of Taha before I made a compilation video for him. Now the video has almost 2,000 views.

Goes to show that making videos of our unknown talents will definitely help give them greater exposure to European scouts.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  I want everyone to know that if Shariati gets to a good European team it is all because of the video I made of him last year![emoji12]

No but seriously, there was absolutely no footage of Taha before I made a compilation video for him. Now the video has almost 2,000 views.

Goes to show that making videos of our unknown talents will definitely help give them greater exposure to European scouts.
                  Thanks for your hard work. In the world we live in, social media is king and you never know who will view it. I have had tons of scouts make comments on PFDC's twitter ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Thanks for your hard work. In the world we live in, social media is king and you never know who will view it. I have had tons of scouts make comments on PFDC's twitter ...
                    Thanks for your hard work too on Twitter. We all need to try and promote our players that may not otherwise have great exposure to scouts.

Comment

Although you shouldn't judge a player by just one game - however it was enough to watch Irans u17 against Germany to see what kind of potential Shariati, Sayyad and Delfi have. I still hope that CQ invites at least one of them for the WC.
                      ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

i think ajax mostly cares if they are dutch or not.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post

Great freakin video... Taha will make us proud

Comment

Taha really reminds me of christensen from chelsea. Who else thinks the same ? They are almost carbon copies of each other in terms of playing style, maybe taha is more physically imposing.

Comment

It’s been a week...what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                                It’s been a week...what happened?
                                never believe the week thing. But I do expect we will here soon enough with the January window opening, he wont move now but possibly a verbal agreement.

Comment

Working...
                                X