No announcement yet.

Taha Shariati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's brilliant. Reads the game so well. We have to remember he's still only 17!!!

Comment

He is from Khamene? Does it ring a bell?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        He is from Khamene? Does it ring a bell?
        ُ

Useless and stupid comment.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          ُ

Useless and stupid comment.
          Can't you just stay classy! ty

Comment

What's Next:

Taha did well at WC U17 when he got the chance to play. In shape sitting on a bench won't do him any good. He must work harder, especially on his physical strength, concentration for playing versus bigger, taller and stronger forwards.

For now he has to get playing time with U19, find a way to starting position and advance so he can be part of the U19 AFC championship game in 2018. Four of that championship will advance to U20 WC in 2019. That should be the aim in addition to playing time with his club wherever it will be.

Comment

Taha should do his sarbazi with Teraktor, and after that leave Iranian football for Europe.

I know he signed with Saipa, but I'm not sure if Saipa is a sarbazi club.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                Taha should do his sarbazi with Teraktor, and after that leave Iranian football for Europe.

I know he signed with Saipa, but I'm not sure if Saipa is a sarbazi club.
                Its to hard to get playing time with terekomnsazi at his age.
                But if he goes to Malavan or Fajr Sepasi it should be good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
                  Its to hard to get playing time with terekomnsazi at his age.
                  But if he goes to Malavan or Fajr Sepasi it should be good for him.
                  He is still in school, and have option to attend college and differ service for few years.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    He is still in school, and have option to attend college and differ service for few years.
                    He should not be in Iran after 22.

CBs in Europe will be huge for us. A lot of Iranian strikers have similat traits. In Europe he can get tested against so many different types and become an excellent 1v1 defender
                    This would let guys like Delfi/Azmoun etc have the ability to push forward and not bunker all game

Comment

With news of his Euro offers breaking today, and him saying he will decide by the end of the week, discuss options with daei, and for sure is set to leave saipa this summer, I think we should just take a minute to appreciate what a talent he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEskNWUFDoI

Here is the latest video on him, showing his best moments in WC. What a player. The most confident of an iranian defender I have ever seen on the ball, bar none. His passing range is fantastic. He wins his aerial battles, is great at reading the game and making interceptions, and has an insane turn of pace for a defender. Also seems to be a real leader. He reminds me of shkodran mustafi of arsenal a lot, great coming out of the back, confident on the ball, great defender.

If he makes the right euro move, which Im sure he well, we could see him in senior TM within the next two years. The replacement for Seyed Jalal and the new partner for Morteza. This kid has a really bright future, and along with Allahyar, Delfi , Esmaielzadeh, Ghaderi, Sharifi, Ghobeishavi is part of a core group that could become one of the best generations in recent iranian football history.

Comment

Well it’s obvious that if the transfer to Europe and to a decent European club with a good youth system is true, then there’s no doubt in my mind Taha is a contender for the future Team Melli CB position.

Cheshmi (if not injured or penalized) will take Hosseini’s spot for certain, as Jalal has stated that he is retiring after this World Cup.

I believe it would be a great decision for Taha, at this age, to transfer abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          With news of his Euro offers breaking today, and him saying he will decide by the end of the week, discuss options with daei, and for sure is set to leave saipa this summer, I think we should just take a minute to appreciate what a talent he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEskNWUFDoI

Here is the latest video on him, showing his best moments in WC. What a player. The most confident of an iranian defender I have ever seen on the ball, bar none. His passing range is fantastic. He wins his aerial battles, is great at reading the game and making interceptions, and has an insane turn of pace for a defender. Also seems to be a real leader. He reminds me of shkodran mustafi of arsenal a lot, great coming out of the back, confident on the ball, great defender.

If he makes the right euro move, which Im sure he well, we could see him in senior TM within the next two years. The replacement for Seyed Jalal and the new partner for Morteza. This kid has a really bright future, and along with Allahyar, Delfi , Esmaielzadeh, Ghaderi, Sharifi, Ghobeishavi is part of a core group that could become one of the best generations in recent iranian football history.
                          What a great post. Seriously this is why I come here.
                          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                            What a great post. Seriously this is why I come here.
                            indeed
                            which EU offer ??
                            tbf im surprised it took so damn long ...?

this big, lil Ginger homie is baddest mofo amongst all of our U17 wc players...!
                            i hope Daie doesnt get in his way to EU...! though he hasnt shown to be that sort of a degenerate domestic coaching type in the past ..! but you never know what other greedy asshole in the club has to first give the blessing to such a move besides Daie ..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              indeed
                              which EU offer ??
                              tbf im surprised it took so damn long ...?

this big, lil Ginger homie is baddest mofo amongst all of our U17 wc players...!
                              i hope Daie doesnt get in his way to EU...! though he hasnt shown to be that sort of a degenerate domestic coaching type in the past ..! but you never know what other greedy asshole in the club has to first give the blessing to such a move besides Daie ..?
                              shariati said he has already confirmed with sapa management that he will be allowed to leave club. Now he is deciding which of the offers to take ( German, Spanish, French, Italian), one of the offers is to join the team's youth academy, the rest are to join the main team. He did not disclose names of teams as he said they havent permitted him to do so. Daei will give him advice on which team to choose

Comment

Good thing is Daei loves sending youth players to Europe. He isnt a D bag like other coaches and hold back a player's development.
                                Daei always does what best for Iranian football..

Comment

Working...
                                X