Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    It really is not.
    Xavi, Dejagah, Sekou Oliseh, Assaidi, Weiss, Lisandro Lopez, Montazari? They are all probably better than any IPL player and they all play in Qatar. Not saying its much better than the IPL though...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Xavi, Dejagah, Sekou Oliseh, Assaidi, Weiss, Lisandro Lopez, Montazari? They are all probably better than any IPL player and they all play in Qatar. Not saying its much better than the IPL though...
      Old men/easy money club.

Comment

True, but Qatar still holds many talented players in their primes. That being said its not much better than the IPL.

Comment

Hajsafi will make a decision within the next 3-4 days. It will either be Europe if he has a serious offer, or Sepahan.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
            Hajsafi will make a decision within the next 3-4 days. It will either be Europe if he has a serious offer, or Sepahan.
            Hopefully not the last. In that case, his European career would not have been serious

Comment

So I'll assume that offer from 1860 Munich wasn't legit, otherwise Ehsan would have jumped on it if he is as serious as he says he is in regards to staying in Europe/germany
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He didn't seem really happy to play in Bundesliga 2 and was always saying that he would refuse any new offer from that league

Comment

he is coming back to iran, another player cant accept challanges, wont go greece as he feel the league is not good enough, he didnt even get a offer from good teams also

Comment

What a coward. If Bundesliga 2 is a tough place to be in, then what he would feel like in Bundesliga 1?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      What a coward. If Bundesliga 2 is a tough place to be in, then what he would feel like in Bundesliga 1?
                      its the opposite, he thinks 2. bundesliga is beneath him not too tough. he wants to find a way to get interest from a bundesliga team, and seeing how he had a solid season last year himself (not the team) he was more than good enough to get an offer from an upper table 2. bundesloga side or even a newly promoted bundesliga team, but we all know iranian players are not equal to the rest
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        I wouldn't call him a coward, but its pretty weak. Hajsafi is better than that, but still, he didn't officially sign a contract like Taremi and then leave.

Comment

Dang I really wanted Hajisafi to wear that captains arm back through wc2018. If he comes back to IPL, that honor should be given someone else tbh you cant just quit and go home.

I don't get it. Maybe money is an issue, but for a player with almost 300 club caps and 77 NT caps at the age of 26 how can he have no interest for a decent side?!! It hurts my brain even thinking about it.....ONLY FRIGGEN 26 for the love of god stay out of Iran.

Comment

Honestly he's one of the few players I'd say Bundesliga 2 or any other second division league is not good enough for! If he can not find any European team in the first division, he's better off coming back to Iran!

Comment

Bagherian said in an interview that Hajsafi is still looking for an European team and if Europe doesn't work out he will sign with Sepahan

Money shouldn't be a big issue since FSV is a financially broken team. But it would be mindblowing if he can't find a decent European side considering his solid CV.

However, he joins an Iranian team nothing will change regarding his TM spot. He is still a key player with almost 80 caps.

Comment

i appreciate his long time service in TM but never rated Ehsan's game that high and regardless of him being a very cool/nice chap, still dont..! he was a semi-safe, RARE, Left sided all rounder who got a ton of experience in TM, Mostly due to persistent shortage of solid Left sided players in TM over the past decade or more..!

atm, staying in Europe for him pretty much means playing for Peanut$ in some kiri EU league like the greek, austria etc.

dont know about you guys but for a long while now, ive been looking forward to see less of him in TM too...!
                                nothing against him personally, im sure he is a swell lad, but i think he is a liability at LB and currently we got better options going forward too .!

Comment

Working...
                                X