No announcement yet.

Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FULL TIME 0-1 . FSV were unlucky to lose this match. They deserved a draw. They had some chances, hit the bar, had some nice passing movements in the first half especially. Ehsan's performance was very solid in the first 75 minutes. he made many interceptions, and blocks and accurate passes to dedic and halimi. However in the last 20 mins he really lost his composure on the ball and began to bezan zeere toop in a very bad way. He wasn't the only one doing this on their team but i expect more from a player of his supposed pedigree. Overall I would rate him a 6 out of ten. Solid , unspectacular, unlucky not to get a clean sheet, needs to be more calm and trust in his own quality a bit more. FSV are still in an ok, mid table position.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      when?
      I think around 2 - 3 years ago. He played for Viktoria Köln in 4th division at that time.

Comment

ShiroKhorshid for TM

Comment

i dreamt that hajsafi played for chelsea and scored 5 goals against leister city. in a game they won 7-2 he also broke podolskis record by scoring 5 goals in 6 minutes haha

Comment

^ Lol...you know it's a dream when Chelsea actually wins a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
              i dreamt that hajsafi played for chelsea and scored 5 goals against leister city. in a game they won 7-2 he also broke podolskis record by scoring 5 goals in 6 minutes haha
              Khoda az dahanet beshnaveh.

He really deserves to play for a big name team.

Comment

Originally posted by Navid_M View Post
                ^ Lol...you know it's a dream when Chelsea actually wins a game.
                for some reason he was playing as a CM as well xD

Comment

podolski's record?

Comment

I think he meant Lewandowski's recored?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrasbul View Post
                      podolski's record?
                      He meant Lewandowski I think.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                        I think he meant Lewandowski's recored?
                        yeah exactly lol how did i mix those two up. oh yeah both polish roots

Comment

yeah exactly lol how did i mix those two up. oh yeah both polish roots
                          Busy brain thinking about naked girls does that to you.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            Busy brain thinking about naked girls does that to you.
                            man i have been studying all day if math is naked girls thats whats on my mind

Comment

man i have been studying all day if math is naked girls thats whats on my mind
                              What is the level of math you are studying now? Pre-Algebra or higher?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                What is the level of math you are studying now? Pre-Algebra or higher?
                                lol what ? :P isn't that stuff that you like study in grade school? i dont know what its called in english all i know is that its uni level and its messing up my brain at the moment

Comment

Working...
                                X