Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://us.soccerway.com/matches/2015...ausen/2054621/
    Confirmation of starting xi's. EH is starting at Left back. Mainly defending American Midfielder Wooten from SV Sandhausen

Comment

Decent stream:
      http://cdn.livetv.sx/webplayer.php?t...788&ci=31&si=1

Comment

nice to see the stadium filled up. EH has Massive throw ins

Comment

i take it back the stadium is as usual half filled

Comment

fsv dominating. Really good passing movements. Ehsan with a couple nice dribbles up the pitch.

Comment

now sandhausen coming back into the game. Hajsafi with a couple fouls

Comment

Half time 0-0. Hajsafi solid, as with the rest of the team. FSV have been the better team.

Comment

an okay half by haj ehsan.. could of done better. gave away a foul in a very dangerous spot.

Comment

The team still hesitates on using the left side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

second half starting

Comment

incredible strike from FSV forward dedic hits the bar. Best chance of game. Unlucky for FSV, but they r playing well. Hajsafi with some good long passes and interceptions to stop counter attacks

Comment

Sandhauden striker Aziz Bouhaddouz is a quality player. Ive played with him a few times and he had a quite tough time against me. Now im very curious to see how Ehsan does against him

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                            Sandhauden striker Aziz Bouhaddouz is a quality player. Ive played with him a few times and he had a quite tough time against me. Now im very curious to see how Ehsan does against him
                            when?

Comment

sanhausen hit post and spectacular save on the follow up by FSV keeper. still 0-0

Comment

Shit. Long range low strike from sandhausen breaks deadlock.0-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X