Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    Paya Pichkah will play in Sweden’s top league with Sundsvall.
    No idea if he is good - but he is 21 yo and a defensive midfielder.
    It was Swedish second division so a lower level but his highlights from last year he looked decent. In and out of the starting team but I think that was mainly due to injuries.
    He was born in Iran, but I think moved to Sweden when he was young. He got some decent goals and assist last season, especially for the position he plays in.
    We have a few players to keep an eye out for over the top two leagues. There is Sean Sabetkar as well who is a central defender who plays for Degerfors. Then there is some guys at Dalkurd too who just got promoted back up to the second division.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      It was Swedish second division so a lower level but his highlights from last year he looked decent. In and out of the starting team but I think that was mainly due to injuries.
      He was born in Iran, but I think moved to Sweden when he was young. He got some decent goals and assist last season, especially for the position he plays in.
      We have a few players to keep an eye out for over the top two leagues. There is Sean Sabetkar as well who is a central defender who plays for Degerfors. Then there is some guys at Dalkurd too who just got promoted back up to the second division.
      Great to hear. We could use some young blood for the competition at Defensive Midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        Paya Pichkah will play in Sweden’s top league with Sundsvall.

No idea if he is good - but he is 21 yo and a defensive midfielder.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Just seen that young Keeper Amirhossein Hajiagha has moved from Persepolis to a Macedonian team.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/amir...spieler/852488

Comment

Arya played 25 minutes in a friendly against DYNAMO KIEV. They lost 4-0. Game is on YouTube. He had one chance. If he can get to Zenit by summer of 2023, it would definitely put him in a great position.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores
              Which team did he play for?
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5vwzLLyMt0

Kairat Almaty

Comment

Shosha Spongebob banned in Norway for betting on games smh

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                  Shosha Spongebob banned in Norway for betting on games smh
                  Is betting illegal in Norway? Hilarious nickname btw
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                    Is betting illegal in Norway? Hilarious nickname btw
                    Even in countries where betting is allowed, most sports leagues ban athletes betting on themselves or any match in the league for that matter. Of course this rule isn’t always enforced because you can’t catch everyone doing it (for example, betting sites that don’t require an ID exist), but it makes sense that they don’t want athletes involved. A player or group of players could deliberately play poorly to skew the odds in their favor, and get a bigger pay-off when they win the bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Eckert Ayensa playing away at Werder Bremen - game is 0-0.

Comment

He played the full 90 again - they drew 1-1 against the team at the top of the table. Much needed point.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                          Even in countries where betting is allowed, most sports leagues ban athletes betting on themselves or any match in the league for that matter. Of course this rule isn’t always enforced because you can’t catch everyone doing it (for example, betting sites that don’t require an ID exist), but it makes sense that they don’t want athletes involved. A player or group of players could deliberately play poorly to skew the odds in their favor, and get a bigger pay-off when they win the bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Oh I see I didn’t know that, it doesn’t seem to be the case in MMA which I follow closely as well. Didn’t realized it was different in football. Regardless, Sosha has always causes drama in one way or another so I’m not surprised.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

This team is full of Iranian players. They are currently in Division 5 in Sweden. Obviously, not even nearly good enough for TM, but we should be supportive.

Follow them here: https://www.instagram.com/parsianvasbyif/

Parsian Väsby IF will during the 2022 season participate in Division 5 North and what was previously a proposal for a series division has now finally been nailed through. We have as many as seven (!) New teams where, for Parsian Väsby IF's part, this means in practice a completely new series with only Danderyd, Wasa and Säbysjön joining from last year. Banjul FC, Ekerö IK and IFK Lidingö BK have been moved down from the four while IFK Lidingö FC, Roslagskulla IF, Ursvik IK and Vällingby AIK have been moved up from Division 6. We are very much looking forward to these exciting challenges and the opportunity to make new acquaintances.

SERIESPEL 2022 - Parsian Väsby IF kommer under säsongen 2022 delta i Division 5 Norra och det som tidigare varit förslag på serieindelning har nu äntligen spikats igenom. Vi har hela sju (!) nya lag där det för Parsian Väsby IF:s del innebär i praktiken en helt ny serie med endast Danderyd, Wasa och Säbysjön som hänger med från fjolåret. Banjul FC, Ekerö IK och IFK Lidingö BK har flyttats ner från fyran medan IFK Lidingö FC, Roslagskulla IF, Ursvik IK och Vällingby AIK har flyttats upp från Division 6. Vi ser oerhört mycket framemot dessa spännande utmaningar och möjligheten till att stifta nya bekantskaper.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Shahin Biniazz has not gotten any time yet for Bayer's U19 team these past two matches. Not surprising. the Bayer U19 squad is full of excellent talents. Hopefully he can get in soon!

Comment

That Parsian Vasby team have a nice Wikipedia page here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsia...IF?wprov=sfti1
                                Gives background on the teams formation.

Nice website on them too - https://www.svenskalag.se/parsianvasbyif (no translation though)

Comment

Working...
                                X