No announcement yet.

NEC Nijmegen @ Eredivisie | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope that NEC pick up one of our guys like Ehsan Hajsafi. He deserves it and NEC deserve it too

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
      I'm just glad you're back in the forum. We missed you !!!
      Mokhlese Amin khaane gol hastim ma.

Comment

Heracles - NEC live now

http://www.onsball.net/file.php?f=834

Comment

Heracles 3-0 NEC

Shocking performance

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Heracles 3-0 NEC

Shocking performance
            dafuq
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Update: NEC won their 2nd game in the league with a 1-0 victory against direct concurrents Willem II!

They are now 6th in the table with 6 points out of 4 games

Comment

AZ Alkmaar - N.E.C. 2 – 4

Highlights shown in NOS Studio Sport Eredivisie (as of 13:40):
                http://nos.nl/uitzending/9903-uitzending.html

A nostalgic day, king melancholy rules. Photo taken this afternoon during the match AZ-N.E.C. from my apartment in Amsterdam. The light is typical for the winter period in The Netherlands. Even during the day it is rather dark. The feeble sun is hardly visible. Schiphol airport in the mist, the Dutch coast line in the background covered by fog. Memories ….. 19 goals …. 3,491,580 assists …..

N.E.C.
                since 15 November 1900

sigpic

Comment

After 4 years of being in the second division, Jahanbakhsh’s former team NEC Nijmegen finally got promoted to the Eredivisie by winning 1-2 in the play-off against NAC Breda. I'm very happy for the fans after hearing this news, they deserve to play at the highest level after giving Jahanbakhsh a chance to play in Europe and the numerous times they treat Iranian fans (including me) that came to watch Alireza's games in the stadium with respect. Still got warm feelings for this club. For anyone interested, here's the winning goal:

https://twitter.com/ESPNnl/status/13...3Fuid%3D388813

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    After years of being in the second division, Jahanbakhsh’s former team NEC Nijmegen finally got promoted to the Eredivisie by winning 1-2 in the play-off against NAC Breda.
                    Great news....very classy club, I will never forget this amazing club and their fans for how warm and welcoming they were. They deserve always to be in the top flight and I hope they can remain there in their rightful place. Time to scout another Iranian talent and use JB as the scout!!!!
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Great news....very classy club, I will never forget this amazing club and their fans for how warm and welcoming they were. They deserve always to be in the top flight and I hope they can remain there in their rightful place. Time to scout another Iranian talent and use JB as the scout!!!!
                      Exactly dadash. I went to their games several times, and there was one Dutch guy who brought an Iran flag and was waving with it, I won't ever forgot that moment! Truly passionate supporters who were very appreciative of Alireza playing there.

Comment

Working...
                      X