NEC Nijmegen @ Eredivisie | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEC Nijmegen @ Eredivisie | 2015 - 2016

Since the club means a lot to us after two great years for Jahanbakhsh at NEC, let's continue following this classy club.

They have their opening game in the Eredivisie in a few minutes against Excelsior

Good luck to all fans and especially NEC is OK and Gijscoman! We have your back.

Forza NEC!

http://www.onsball.net/file.php?f=743

Jahanbakhsh is in the stadium watching the game

Comment

NEC will remain in Iranian football fans hearts.
      Wish them all the best in this season and hope to see other Iranian talents serving this brilliant club in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
        NEC will remain in Iranian football fans hearts.
        Wish them all the best in this season and hope to see other Iranian talents serving this brilliant club in the future.
        We said the same about Osasuna look what happened. I hope your right though.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
          We said the same about Osasuna look what happened. I hope your right though.
          Osasuna's new management are assholes, they ruined everything, Osasuna are in huge financial trouble and are accused of match fixing. So their problems lay much deeper

Comment

NEC has class, NEC can not be compared to OSASUNA who became very rude to our players when they ran into troubles.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              NEC has class, NEC can not be compared to OSASUNA who became very rude to our players when they ran into troubles.
              So true, it's extremely disrespectful to force your players to terminate their contract. You had a deal with them, yet you are so keen to get rid of them, I can't believe they treated our captain like trash while he was such an valuable asset for Osasuna during his first spell. Unthankful is how I call it. I could not care less if they go down this year.

Comment

@Kiarash did they already said goodbye to JB or will they do it after the game?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                  @Kiarash did they already said goodbye to JB or will they do it after the game?
                  He will get a goodbye ceremony just now, during half time but I don't think they will broadcast it because of commercials.

Comment

Beautiful screamer from Navarone Foor, 1-0 for NEC in the 88th minute!

Comment

3 points in the bag, good job.

Comment

NEC is back for good with or without JB, with someone that could fill his shoes well they will make a good push to be in the top half of the table. Very glad to see the strong start from the club.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Looking at AZ's schedule, it seems that Jahanbakhsh might miss the homecoming vs NEC since it's during the AFC u23 Olympic championship. Although I'm not sure if AZ is obligated to release him and Iran would have to go fairly deep in the tournament for him to miss the game.

Comment

I have and will always have mad respect to NEC. The most hospitable and classiest club any of our legionaires has ever played for. Amazing culture and fantastic people/fans! My hats off to them.

I truly hope we can export more great prospects to this amazing club!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              I have and will always have mad respect to NEC. The most hospitable and classiest club any of our legionaires has ever played for. Amazing culture and fantastic people/fans! My hats off to them.

I truly hope we can export more great prospects to this amazing club!
                              I'm just glad you're back in the forum. We missed you !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X