Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Webbie jan, now that you are in the mood please ban me for 3 weeks so I study more. My finals are here and I need to study. Now I remember I criticized PFDC back in the days, I think I need a lesson too.

I can ban you permanently now so you can get to your studies. But I banned you for three weeks per your request.

If you guys think that PFDC should have more freedom, then start your own website and give people freedom to call you trash or anything that suits you better. BUT it won't happen here.

and I was NOT joking. As you really think I don't know Iranian people? trust me, I am a webmaster for almost 20 years and have enough experience with them. They all want democracy in a private website, but do nothing for their country's freedom or common well being.
    Last edited by webmaster; 11-22-2015, 01:06 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
      LOL there is more freedom of speech in Iran than on PFDC.

It's just a joke. Please don't ban me! [emoji1]
      Let me know if you want to be treated like the IR would treat you so you get a clue.

Comment

Some people here don't have any respect, it is sad. Iranian culture used to be a culture based on respect. Webbie runs this website from his own money and with his own time, i truly believe anyone that doesn't respect what he is doing for the Iranian community specially the football community should be banned from this website.

If you want changes put your money where your mouth is, donate to the website
        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
        Villa + Messi =

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
            Some people here don't have any respect, it is sad. Iranian culture used to be a culture based on respect. Webbie runs this website from his own money and with his own time, i truly believe anyone that doesn't respect what he is doing for the Iranian community specially the football community should be banned from this website.

If you want changes put your money where your mouth is, donate to the website
            I will ban 100 if I have to for them to get the point as most BANNED MEMBERS start crying and begging me to let them come back once they are banned. They just take everything for granted being a member and become so cocky to reply with insults without thinking of consequence and then I am a dictator? well then be it, and as Shayan jan said, I at least put the money where my mouth is.

This is because I am not going to take the loss and some bozos come disrespect me on my own site calling PFDC a trash?? a site that gave them and all Iranians a lot for many many years? so therfore people like you deserve no respect because what have you done for anyone all your life??? nothing

I never took shit from anybody all my life and here is for sure no exception.

So anyone else wants to be a banned hero?
            Last edited by webmaster; 11-22-2015, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately, we take many things for granted.
              We have to learn to respect each other and above that, the person who has brought this great community together, without any own personal benefit.

This has been and remains the most honest and respectable source of Iranian football news for me.

There will always be a few here and there who will muddy the waters.

Comment

The director of NEC Bart van Ingen speaks about Jahanbaksh and player development in an interview with Fox Sports.

""Our credo is that we want to develop talent. We have already shown with, among others, Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Navarone Foor. If those guys are good, then transfer the consequence," said NEC director."

http://www.gelderlander.nl/algemeen/...gaan-1.5466719

Comment

Comment

"The game was eventually decided on 75 minutes when Janssen bundled home the ball after good work from Alireza Jahanbakhsh."

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archive...as-psv-falter/

"AZ coach Van den Brom: "There is music in this team '

Mounir el Hamdaoui's entrance and Alireza Jahanbakhsh AZ has given an injection of quality, which also pointed Vincent Janssen better comes into its own. After the 0-2 win at Vitesse showed three against Heerenveen at home even more momentum: 3-1.

"I dare to reassure that we have a front toptrio with them for the league," coach John van den Brom rubbed their hands with its new line of attack.
                    The three were personally the difference against the Frisians, who bumped under Foppe de Haan against their first defeat. With two goals from Janssen and the first El Hamdaoui from AZ blew his ambitions towards subtop new life. "I have patiently waited for," Van den Brom was referring to the working up of El Hamdaoui and the lengthy recovery process of Jahanbakhsh. "Our staff has done a good job in it, although I thereby occasionally on my teeth to bite with impatience. But there is music in this team.""

http://www.goal.com/nl/news/213/ered...-deze-selectie
                    Last edited by aenima_8; 11-23-2015, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh will start in AZ's Europa League match tomorrow, says AZ coach.
                      Source: voetbalzone.nl

Comment

Double post

Comment

For American viewers, the AZ-Partizan game will be live on Fox Sports Go:

http://www.foxsports.com/foxsportsgo/

It's free if you have cable/satellite, just put in your cable/satellite account information.

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/17...z-vs-partizan/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I hope Yahanbax can play and be able to help Team Melli Omid.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              For American viewers, the AZ-Partizan game will be live on Fox Sports Go:

http://www.foxsports.com/foxsportsgo/

It's free if you have cable/satellite, just put in your cable/satellite account information.

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/17...z-vs-partizan/
                              Thanks for sharing this dude!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X