No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dutch League is on a decline for decades now. Its no way as awful as our own IPL, but it is by now worse than even 2nd leagues like Bundesliga 2 or Championship
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

The Eredivisie is the 10th best league in Europa, according to the UEFA rankings.

So it is on average level.

Comment

I have a feeling AZ won't release Jahanbakhsh for the AFC U-23 Championship because of his previous injuries. And there will be a lot of hashieh between IFF and AZ...

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
          There are too many users on PFDC that have this negative attitude that is not based on any sort of logic or reasoning. I hope you're joking, but Dutch football is miles ahead of IPL.. there is really no debate about this. This league has produced players like Memphis Depay, a player with arguably more quality than any Iranian player ever. I personally believe Alireza has high enough quality to follow in his path to a top league.
          Why I am calling you out is because there really is no point to your comment.. its just negative. Why even make this comment?
          I agree with what you say about the negative attitude of many users here, having said that Memphis Depay is overrated, you'll see what i mean in a few years

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Dutch football is so soorakh!!! I wonder if JB is so good seing how dutch football performed in Europe and the ugly Degrafshaap/AZ match (worse than an IPL one) + how he performed in asian cup last time. Plus all these uncessant injuries, the kind of players that will get injuried just before a WC.
            I don't know if he is "so good" but he's definitely one of our best prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
              I have a feeling AZ won't release Jahanbakhsh for the AFC U-23 Championship because of his previous injuries. And there will be a lot of hashieh between IFF and AZ...
              i dont think he should go. He should stay with his team and build his career. These stupid afc championships dont mean shit.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                i dont think he should go. He should stay with his team and build his career. These stupid afc championships dont mean shit.
                I understand your point, but with him we have much more chance to qualify for the olympics. And the olympics in brazil, is a great experience for our players. If our boys play great games they will get signed by big clubs, because they are young.

Comment

"Vd Brom on Jahanbakhsh: "Ali is a different story"

14:45 - Coach John van den Brom AZ is hopeful that Alireza Jahanbakhsh Sunday to play in the league match against FC Groningen. The attacker from Iran did not travel back to Serbia for the match against Partizan, he was struggling with knee problems. Meanwhile seem to have it back past.

Yet Van den Brom still holds as a blow to the arm. "He can train anyway and then we can make a decision whether he can play. With guys that injuries come back, you should always be careful. 'Ali' is a different story, so I want to see it myself first," says AZ coach against RTV Noord-Holland."

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws...apart-verhaal/

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                    I understand your point, but with him we have much more chance to qualify for the olympics. And the olympics in brazil, is a great experience for our players. If our boys play great games they will get signed by big clubs, because they are young.
                    I understand but AJ already is on a good team and trying to build his career. winning some youth afc trophy or making olympics isnt really that impressive when it comes to big teams. They care if you win it or do something extra ordinary. But they're not gonna be like oh Iran got to QF of olympics, lets pick their players. He needs to build his career and help our Senior squad for WC. We dont even have a good youth foundation anyways, so its not like with a good performance it'll fix all our problems. Until we have this regime, we wont ever have a good youth system.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      I understand but AJ already is on a good team and trying to build his career. winning some youth afc trophy or making olympics isnt really that impressive when it comes to big teams. They care if you win it or do something extra ordinary. But they're not gonna be like oh Iran got to QF of olympics, lets pick their players. He needs to build his career and help our Senior squad for WC. We dont even have a good youth foundation anyways, so its not like with a good performance it'll fix all our problems. Until we have this regime, we wont ever have a good youth system.
                      I dont think you get the point...playing in the olympics would give our youth players an opportunity to be seen on the world stage

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                        Dutch League is on a decline for decades now. Its no way as awful as our own IPL, but it is by now worse than even 2nd leagues like Bundesliga 2 or Championship
                        psv beat man united the other day 2-1. so that comparison seems a little daft.

Comment

Mean while NEC just beat SC Heerenveen 2-0. They have climbed to the number 10 spot in the league.

I will bang my head thru the wall if they qualify for Europe.

Comment

kash NEC mimund

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                              Mean while NEC just beat SC Heerenveen 2-0. They have climbed to the number 10 spot in the league.

They are 7th now, if they end at this position they will compete in two play-off games against the number 4 or 5. If they succeed, they will go to the third round of qualifying for Europa League 2016-2017. So still a long way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post

NEC won't. AZ has had a bad start, but will improve. Just like clubs like Heerenveen and Groningen. There is enough quality in the team. And clubs like NEC, Roda and Heracles have had a good start, but they can't keep on getting those results.

Comment

Working...
                                X