Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

One of the only positives that I take from this match is that at least this Hupperts guy will never ever start over a fit JB in this lifetime

Comment

guys stop overreacting. This is their second league game, they are certainly not at 100%. On top of that they are missing their star player ARJ. This is the perfect team for ARJ b/c he is a guaranteed starter, and can stand out on the team, while fighting for a position in the upper echelons of the table. Please calm down.

Comment

Disappointing result. They got lucky not to lose on one of those counters and break aways

Comment

Final score 2-2. An away pt for AZ. Not the best result, but 1 pt is better than none. Now hopefully they can push on with the introduction of Jahanbakhsh. They are pretty stale from wide areas and lacked any real threat against mediocre defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Final score 2-2. An away pt for AZ. Not the best result, but 1 pt is better than none. Now hopefully they can push on with the introduction of Jahanbakhsh. They are pretty stale from wide areas and lacked any real threat against mediocre defenders.
            I have been following the Eredivisie my entire life, and a tie against Excelsior is worrying. They are usually in the Jupiler League, and most teams get the full 3 points from them. I hope AZ can find some new players before the end of the transfer window, because it will be impossible to become 3rd like last season with this squad. And if they want to go far in Europa League, they need more experience. It's a way too young squad, but that's my own opinion.

Comment

its two games no need to stress, IFK lost their first game and had a slow start now we have been first in the swedish league for months. no need to panic this early some teams have slow starts just look at how Arsenal and Chelsea did week 1

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                its two games no need to stress, IFK lost their first game and had a slow start now we have been first in the swedish league for months. no need to panic this early some teams have slow starts just look at how Arsenal and Chelsea did week 1
                exactly

Comment

Every match is important if you are aiming for the championship. Especially when you drop points against minnows, it will backfire towards end of the season where the pressure is much higher to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Every match is important if you are aiming for the championship. Especially when you drop points against minnows, it will backfire towards end of the season where the pressure is much higher to win.
                    No shit shirlock i just stated some teams start off slower then others. no need for panic you guys are making it sound like the team is going to get relegated.

Comment

No shit shirlock i just stated some teams start off slower then others. no need for panic you guys are making it sound like the team is going to get relegated.
                      No shit sherlock? You are not talking to some kiddo, so better watch your tone man.

Comment

No shit sherlock? You are not talking to some kiddo, so better watch your tone man.
                        dude stop getting so defensive and chill. No shit sherlock isn't something offensive to say. here is the definition of it. http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...+shit+sherlock

Comment

dude stop getting so defensive and chill. No shit sherlock isn't something offensive to say. here is the definition of it. http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...+shit+sherlock
                          Ajab, cool

Comment

Stop hitting at each other, narahat misham, and I imagine Zamboor suddenly hitting his ghelyoon, and the coal fall on his Persian carpet making burn holes, and then all the dokhtar iroonis leave

Comment

I agree with Kiarash, below average result, they need to purchase at least a decent/proven striker to replace Johansson. Gudelj is also irreplaceable but I guess the Ortiz/Henriksen duo will do fine. I think that Henriksen and JB will link up really well, hopefully Alireza brings some of his attacking flair to help out their offense

Comment

Ajab, cool
                                top definition: meaning 'well of course dumbass!'.

Comment

Working...
                                X