No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I truly wish he would have stayed with NEC. Always said this and still believe he would have had a much better chance of bigger contracts, had he stayed with NEC one more season in the first division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
      The bad: he is been injured too many times this season and has not got a rhythm going
      The Good: He is still 22 years old and has 3 year contract!
      His contract runs till June 2020 bro, he signed for 5 years

Comment

As it was said, JB play in better league and for much much better team, considering his injury i was even kind of surprised he is getting constant playing time, the kid will be Ok, anything else will be unfair to him, consider he could easy be one of highest paid player in IPL but instead he is playing for probably half of what he can make in IPL(i don't know how much he is making now).
        Best of luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
          Az needs to play him on the right wing. He had like 18 assists last season from that position
          Fully agree with you. It kind of feels likes they wanted to sign him quickly before any other Eredivisie club, but they didn't pay attention to (or forgot) the fact that he's more fluid on the right side.

Yahanbax is an RW! Many commentators mentioned this during the WC as well! AZ should've paid more attention when they got our star. You'd be surprised where some injuries stem from. Moving him around too much could very well have played a role in his recent injuries. I could be wrong, but we never know. Yahanbax is an RW!

Comment

He has only gotten 300 minutes give the guy a break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Ron Vlaar is officially a AZ Alkmaar player! Big news for the team!

Comment

EXCELLENT NEWS!! I called for AZ to sign ron vlaar a few weeks ago on this thread. Incredible that it happened. This is their missing piece, a proper,experienced, top quality defender to help the likes of Luckassen and Gouweleeuw. Ron vlaar would be playing for PSG, Arsenal, United, or Bayern if it werent for his injury issues. This is the best news regarding AZ in a long time.

Comment

Very good news. A good defense is something you can build on as a team. It creates more stability and therefore the attack will get stronger too. This can be a game changer for AZ. It's also good for JB to have someone so experienced around. And great to see Vlaar in the Netherlands again!

Comment

A little video with Alireza showing around in the AZ facilities and more!

Comment

^ Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                        Ron Vlaar is officially a AZ Alkmaar player! Big news for the team!
                        good, az has a good attack but thier defense really suck and this signature is a good news from AZ, they need to beef up defense and this is good, they can push from jan to end of season to get top 3,

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          A little video with Alireza showing around in the AZ facilities and more!

Our boy is stepping up in the world! I remember him driving a Prius 1-2 years ago lol.

Comment

Good things happen to players who work hard and bust their ass. Alireza Jahanbakhsh is a good example of that.

Comment

Ron Vlaar started out with AZ, and now he's back to his former club. He's also a Dutch international with 31 caps and 1 goal as a centre back. Definitely good news for Alkmaar.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                Our boy is stepping up in the world! I remember him driving a Prius 1-2 years ago lol.
                                Is that an A7? They are about $70k in the US, probably more in europe

Comment

Working...
                                X