Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
    3 - 1 FT. Good win for AZ, they can use this as a turning point in their season and build from it. Alireza should be back soon, and they will be even stronger. Time to bag a few wins in a row and gain some ground.
    although heracles did they best ever so far this season... and things starting to be real

Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      he should be back for this week europa league on thursday
      Hmm, I predict a no.

Comment

I bought my ticket for the AZ - Atlethic Bilbao game this Thursday, who is coming with me?

Best seats (sideline) are only 22.50 euro's.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          I bought my ticket for the AZ - Atlethic Bilbao game this Thursday, who is coming with me?

That's risky, isn't JB unsure to be in the squad?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            That's risky, isn't JB unsure to be in the squad?
            It depends how you look at it. I want to see his new team play in their nice stadium and it is an Europa League match. Should be an exciting game midweeks to take a break from all the school headache!

I hope he will play from the beginning though.

Comment

bilbao is the hardest team he can play like 60 min, and then get sub off

Comment

This injury is starting to smell bad.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                  it smells bad already

Using Tapatalk

Comment

It depends how you look at it. I want to see his new team play in their nice stadium and it is an Europa League match. Should be an exciting game midweeks to take a break from all the school headache!

I hope he will play from the beginning though.
                    we want pics!
                    Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

I really wanted to join you, but I have class till 6

Comment

i check this thread anymore to read about Ali's latest prognosis..!!

Comment

Well looking at AZ Instagram ARJ is training with the main team and scored a fantastic chip shot.
                          Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                            I said the same thing when I saw he was playing for first time for AZ. In one of the pictures his knee was in a shape that has lost muscles compared to the other one. But every one ridiculed me that I am not a doctor or such. Now they can laugh at themselves. Sometimes a close and precise observation worth a lot.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh last summer was very close to a transfer to Brighton & Hove Albion. At the last moment decided to forgo the wing tip of a move to the Championship club. In late August he exchanged NEC for AZ.

"It very nearly became whether I had signed to Brighton & Hove Albion. I went down to talk to the club and the city, the stadium and to see the training accommodation," Speaks said Jahanbakhsh in magazine AZ. "It all looked good, but I had doubts."

"I was not one hundred percent sure that this step would be that I wanted to make. Making a transfer, I see as a very big decision in my career. Then there may not be any doubt," the winger from Iran continues. "When AZ is reported to me, I was immediately convinced. This is a big club in the Netherlands."

Since his move to AZ ailing Jahanbakhsh with an injury. Last weekend he was missing during the 3-1 win that booked the formation of John van den Brom at Heracles Almelo.

http://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws/...carri-re-.html

Comment

Holy shit Tankovic made team of the week in holland! I thought the guy was washed up and over hyped. Hope I'm wrong cause if tankovic and jahanbakhs both preform they might actually have no need to defend and can win games mainly on just scoring

Comment

Working...
                                X