No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the UK residents and sky sports holders it's double bonanza- almost like Christmas has come early this year- both Charlton (Saturday) and AZK ((Sunday) games are Live on tv!!
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

For American viewers, the PSV-AZ game is live on Univision Deportes at 7:30 am PT on Sunday

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

^ I missed his last game. Would like to watch this one.

Comment

oh god, he's out of the squad today...

Comment

Apparently he is not fit.

Comment

your kidding me

Comment

Are you serious ? I have my tv on Univision because they are going to show the game and he is injured ? That's some bullshit man.

Comment

And we're back to square 1: not fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    And we're back to square 1: not fit.
                    I dont want bad luck on him or anything, but I think his career is over, if he played in Eredivise last season it would of been alright but now with this injury it will be very hard to return. Bas Khoda Nakone.

Comment

Don’t worry: One goal and people will claim he is in top form and is too good for Eredivisie, let alone Alkmaar. Same shit we experience every time, look at other threads (Gucci, Azmoun or recently Ansarifard)...Zero <-> Hero. Sure, happens all over the world, but the difference in Iran is that it just takes "one game".

People waste too much time & energy worrying about legionnaires...these players are fortunately at a good place and will get their chance, we should rather worry about our uncountable talents in our league, as they are in danger, not our players outside.
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Do we actually know what his injury
                        is? The injury anniversary is fast coming up!! Is it the same or a new injury? Or is he just not match fit?
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Minute 26 az down by 2

Comment

HT 3-0, could or rather should have been 5-0.

Comment

"No Alireza Jahanbakhsh to kickoff at AZ. The winger is struggling with a muscle injury and was replaced by Dabney dos Santos."

http://www.rtvnh.nl/sport/175237/kan...z-in-eindhoven

Comment

Jahanbakhsh is fit for the next game vs. ADO Den Haag this Friday:

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws/288403/

It says he was not in the squad last week against PSV because they didn't want to risk another injury because he would play 3 games in 8 days which would be not a good idea for JB after the long absence. Till the winter break they will take it easy with him, according to the coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X