No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as he won't turn in a Moharram Navidkia or Mojtaba Jabbari or Masoud Shojaei with knees out of glass, everythings fine
    sigpic

Comment

A lot of their players are not playing for AZ. it's still 0-0 and the 2nd half is going on
      Edit: Just as I wrote it, AZ scored

Telstar 0:1 AZ / minute 69

Btw. NEC beat Sparta Rotterdam 4-0.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        A lot of their players are not playing for AZ. it's still 0-0 and the 2nd half is going on
        Edit: Just as I wrote it, AZ scored
        Telstar 0:1 AZ / minute 69
        Btw. NEC beat Sparta Rotterdam 4-0.
        only those who are injured like Hupperts or their new striker Hamdaoui

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Vay...Z Joon, I am waiting for your meme.

Comment

The return of Moharram Navidkia. Vol 2

Comment

he will play weekend, i am sure

Comment

AZ just said on their fb page that jahanbakhsh will play on the weekend.

Comment

"AZ possible Jahanbakhsh and El Hamdaoui against NEC

14:56 - Mounir El Hamdaoui can this weekend possibly make his first minutes of the season for AZ. Coach John van den Brom eight real chance that the Moroccan belongs to the squad for the match against NEC, let him know through the club channel. Alireza Jahanbakhsh can also probably make home minutes.

According to Van den Brom have El Hamdaoui and Jahanbakhsh this week can work well. "Mounir joined the entire training schedule. As Alireza. We still have a battle to keep the arm. When they sat too well endure the training, the chances are that they are there on Sunday.""

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws...oui-tegen-nec/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                    Alireza Jahanbakhsh can also probably make home minutes.
                    AZ and Van den Brom have learnt from Kaffashian, they started working with the ''probable'' and ''possible'' phrase and soon they will keep us busy with percentages. For now, Jahanbakhsh is 99% fit and the other 1% is pending.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      AZ and Van den Brom have learnt from Kaffashian, they started working with the ''probable'' and ''possible'' phrase and soon they will keep us busy with percentages. For now, Jahanbakhsh is 99% fit and the other 1% is pending.
                      The only thing left he has to learn from Kafashian is how to smile

Comment

Every time I hear/read that there is a slim chance that Yahanbax is going to play...

Comment

Jahanbakhsh isn't in the starting line up against NEC:
                          http://www.livescore.com/soccer/holl...gen/1-1983370/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                            You have to be shitting me.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              Yeah like livescore is the best source at knowing who will play in a match two days from now.

AJ will welcome NEC with 2 goals![emoji3]

Comment

"Intended AZ-star: "I've NEC forever in my heart"

Alireza Jahanbakhsh hopes Sunday finally starting in the base at AZ. The topaankoop has been injured most of the season and played only two matches for his new club. Precisely against his old love NEC Nijmegen he seems to start.

Jahanbakhsh give in conversation with De Gelderlander to have to get used to the level of AZ. "After NEC is another big step. It's in everything. The demands are higher, the expectations are greater. The ambitions. We also play in Europe. That means every week two games. The intensity here is higher." That higher intensity was responsible for the one after the other injury to the left striker. "Now I have last week against Feyenoord participated again Die minutes of play for me are very important they prove that I'm back on the road now remains for the final step:... A starting spot at AZ." When Jahanbakhsh against NEC would in the base start, that would be extra special for the international Iran. "I've NEC forever in my heart. In Nijmegen my international career started. I have a lot learned and find NEC a great club. I want Alkmaar show that I have talent. I want to entertain the fans. Dan NEC is now as just another challenge. In the field, is that emotion has no place. I think they understand this very well at NEC.""

Lees verder: http://www.soccernews.nl/news/333412...#ixzz3qBGlP5EK

Comment

Working...
                                X