Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salar View Post
    AZ ALKMAAR When they make themselves as yet not worry about the condition of Alireza Jahanbakhsh. "It takes a bit longer than expected, but we have this or partly factored in," said director of football affairs Earnie Stewart.

Jahanbakhsh appeared only sporadically to having to play and it seemed every time suffering from a backlash. "Alireza was operated at the end of the last season. We knew. But if you have a chance to get a player with his qualities, you should not doubt," said Stewart, who is convinced that the attacker is a hundred percent fit . "He goes to the people when he is fit again very pleased to make here. I know for sure."

The Iranian played a few games in the first half and second, but had to drop out after almost every game for the next weather with knee and thigh problems. Stewart: "He's recovery time needed to get fit total When one runs everything crescendo For him, it takes a little longer..."

tnx alot this make more sense than the google translation, but still some patrs of your translation is off

" When they make themselves as yet not worry about the condition of Alireza Jahanbakhsh."

"He goes to the people when he is fit again very pleased to make here. I know for sure."

"He's recovery time needed to get fit total When one runs everything crescendo For him, it takes a little longer..."

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
      AZ ALKMAAR When they make themselves as yet not worry about the condition of Alireza Jahanbakhsh. "It takes a bit longer than expected, but we have this or partly factored in," said director of football affairs Earnie Stewart.

Jahanbakhsh appeared only sporadically to having to play and it seemed every time suffering from a backlash. "Alireza was operated at the end of the last season. We knew. But if you have a chance to get a player with his qualities, you should not doubt," said Stewart, who is convinced that the attacker is a hundred percent fit . "He goes to the people when he is fit again very pleased to make here. I know for sure."

The Iranian played a few games in the first half and second, but had to drop out after almost every game for the next weather with knee and thigh problems. Stewart: "He's recovery time needed to get fit total When one runs everything crescendo For him, it takes a little longer..."
      He had surgery?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
        tnx alot this make more sense than the google translation, but still some patrs of your translation is off

" When they make themselves as yet not worry about the condition of Alireza Jahanbakhsh."

"He goes to the people when he is fit again very pleased to make here. I know for sure."

"He's recovery time needed to get fit total When one runs everything crescendo For him, it takes a little longer..."
        I guess my google translate works better than yours
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh not in the squad for this weeks game against Cambuur Leeuwarden. Apparently, he is still not match fit according to the medical staff of AZ.

It's getting pretty sad. I feel bad for him.

There is an article written about it:

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=258990

Comment

Comment

Poor guy really. How the hell did he passed the medical?

Comment

This reminds me about the FIFA Be a Pro bug where you always get the confirmation e-mail to be in the lineup, yet you are not in the squad.

Comment

*sees AJ thread has new posts*

*Oh, Goodie! Maybe he is match ready*

*Opens thread*

*He is still out*

mfw

but seriously though, hope he gets better soon.

Comment

"Unfortunate Jahanbakhsh must postpone comeback

AZ-gain Alireza Jahanbakhsh Saturday will most likely not play against SC Cambuur because of a thigh injury. That made AZ coach John van den Brom known ahead of the game. The Iranian winger ailing all season with pains.
                    Due to a knee injury appeared the 22-year-old Iranian who this summer came from NEC, only once to the kickoff at the Alkmaar and this weekend there seems to be no change coming in. 'Ali yesterday participated in part of training, but is not yet fit enough. I do not think he's in the squad, "said Van den Brom talks with AZ TV.

Due to a knee injury made Jahanbakhsh on September 12 against De Graafschap (3-1 win) until his AZ debut. Then the winger got a backlash, forcing him to postpone his home debut for the Europa League encounter with Athletic Bilbao (2-1 win) when he was active as a substitute twelve minutes."

http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/onfortuinlij...uitstellen.htm

Comment

I think JB is done early. His Knee injury looks nasty and he can not cope with. I have seen this happening to several relatives of mine who all put the football aside. I hope I am wrong about him.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        I think JB is done early. His Knee injury looks nasty and he can not cope with. I have seen this happening to several relatives of mine who all put the football aside. I hope I am wrong about him.
                        They were teasing you and now they see what happened to ARJ...

Comment

Alright yeah, this injury smells bad.

Comment

Looks like we have a Navidkia Version2 on the horizon.

Comment

no worries he wil be back better than ever

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                                Looks like we have a Navidkia Version2 on the horizon.
                                Akh akh nagoo aziz, nagoo. Cheghad heyf shod Navidkia. Kheili khoob bood, mitoonest saalha baraye Iran bazi bokone. Heyf..

Khoda nakone oonjoori bashe.

Comment

Working...
                                X