X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

khaaaaaaaak

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      No worries. If JB had joined Brighton he was done by now specially with this knee.
      and they would have probably been in the relegation zone !
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

hate to say this but NEC has been playing much better football than AZ this year! he should have stayed!!

Comment

Quick question guys.

Has AZ relegated/promoted back in the past few years?

This season they resemble Persepolis. Always struggling at the beginning, but end up staying in the league in the end.

Comment

"Huppert and Jahanbakhsh

Furthermore Guus Huppert and Alireza Jahanbakhsh are doubtful for match next Sunday, which will be played at 16:45 in the Rotterdam Kuip. The probability that is wedstrijdfit Hupperts, is greater than the possibility that Jahanbakhsh is employable. The Iranian AZ striker is still struggling with the aftermath of a previous knee injury."

http://www.rtvnh.nl/sport/172998/mou...it-voor-zondag

Comment

He is fully training with the group since this week, so there shouldn't be any excuses to miss matches from now on. Big game against Feyenoord tomorrow

Comment

I feel for him..

I pray to God it's not that serious. He doesn't deserve anything bad. This guy has more balls than 1,000 Iranian footballers combined. He has accomplished more and has the ability to accomplish more than what 1,000 Iranian footballers have or will ever accomplish. Keep in mind that he grew up in a poor family and he wasn't just handed everything. He didn't buy his way, he worked hard and busted his ass in Iran and his time in Holland. In an interview before moving to Europe, he said his goal is to become as successful or MORE than the likes of our legend Mehdi Mahdavikia. You don't hear that from an Iranian footballer nowadays. It's rare. I too believe in him, and think he has the ability and perseverance to start at a big club and accomplish much much more. For him to have a prolonged injury like this is unfair fate.

I wish him a speedy recovery! Wish him only the best!

Comment

^ I agree. The one player that does have the courage for once to make the move to Europe at a young age gets plagued by injury! BS!!

Comment

Comment

This calls for a Ghotbi celebration!

Comment

Che ajab...khaste nabashe.

Comment

stream: http://www.vivoball.me/file.php?f=2345

Comment

Feyenoord with the opener, 1-0 Kuijt

Comment

AZ 1-1, Van Overeem

Comment