Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    I said the same thing when I saw he was playing for first time for AZ. In one of the pictures his knee was in a shape that has lost muscles compared to the other one. But every one ridiculed me that I am not a doctor or such. Now they can laugh at themselves. Sometimes a close and precise observation worth a lot.
    I hope I'm wrong. I don't want what happened to Ali Karimi to happen to Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

btw seems like no one noticed but Jahanbakhsh played some minutes with jong AZ vs jong Groningen. apparently he was quickly subbed out during first half. hope nothing bad happened

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
        I hope I'm wrong. I don't want what happened to Ali Karimi to happen to Jahanbakhsh.
        Ali karimis attitude ruined his european career more than his injuries did.

Comment

AZ Technical Director on Alireza:

"The Eredivisie subtopper AZ is during the last transfer window of course lost some players, but they've also got a few in its place. The Alkmaar indeed attracted among others Ben Rienstra and Alireza Jahanbakhsh to, and technical director Earnie Stewart is to really talk about that pair.

About Alireza says the American in conversation with the medium AZ Speaks: "He has something you do not see much more nowadays in football." He can speed and technique a man pass, leaving spaces arise in the field. Rarely will you give Alireza seen a perfunctory ball. He is always on the move and looking for danger. At NEC, he was the seasoning, with a total of 19 goals and 21 assists. Such winger is great for a striker. ""

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/330253..._identificeren

Comment

Match day tonight, i will upload pics when i am home

Comment

For American viewers, the AZ - Athletic Bilbao match will be shown live on ESPN Deportes at 10 am PT:

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/17...athletic-club/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I doubt anything bad happened to JB. Usually when players are playing with the youth team for match fitness they play 45-60 mins or sometimes just a half an hour. JB probably just needed to get 30 mins of intense match action to be ready for tomorrows game considering he hasn't played in like 2 weeks in a competitive fixture. By the highlights the match was pretty intense and JB created 3-4 chances just in the time he was on. The coach's probably saw enough, realized he was ready for tomorrow. and subbed him off so nothing would happen. Hopefully we see him tomorrow if not we will see him this weekend.

Comment

Wtf!!! Why does direct tv not have ESPN deportes??

Comment

JB on the bench tonight

Comment

links?

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                        JB on the bench tonight
                        if he is on bench mean he will come one for sure

Comment

no more Hupperts btw? he's not even on the bench

Comment

boring game so far haha

Comment

Good Link w/ English Commentary:

http://fifamaster.net/channels/channel13.html

For Backup:

http://livestreamhd.me//watch/az-athletic-bilbao/11861

Comment

Any working links?

Comment

Working...
                                X