• Time
  • Show
Clear All

well done NEC! keep it up.

Comment

So is he gonna play tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        The Eredivisie is the 10th best league in Europa, according to the UEFA rankings.

So it is on average level.
        lets wait and see where they stand AFTER this season.
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
          Mean while NEC just beat SC Heerenveen 2-0. They have climbed to the number 10 spot in the league.

I will bang my head thru the wall if they qualify for Europe.
          What would you do if Brighton & Hove Albion F.C. promote to the premier league?

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
            Mean while NEC just beat SC Heerenveen 2-0. They have climbed to the number 10 spot in the league.

I will bang my head thru the wall if they qualify for Europe.
            What will you do if Brighton & Hove Albion F.C. promote to the premiership?

Comment

Originally posted by ایرانی View Post
              psv beat man united the other day 2-1. so that comparison seems a little daft.
              And Heracles Almelo beat PSV 2-1 yesterday in the Dutch league, so Heracles Almelo can (in theory) beat Manchester United aswell haha

Any links for the AZ game?

Comment

I miss NEC is OK his posts

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
                  What will you do if Brighton & Hove Albion F.C. promote to the premiership?
                  I don't believe in superstitions, but IRANIANS players always end up in relegating teams
                  lately for some reason.

I mean Haghighi, Masoud, Ansarifard, Nekounam, Ezatolahi, Dejagah and Jahanbakhsh have all been a part of a relegated team or a relegation scrap. That's basically most of our legionnaires!

A new trend is that when our players leave these clubs, the clubs start doing well. Osasuna couldn't do sh*t last season, and when our players leave they are first on the table. NEC is doing better than expected after AJ leaves. Brighton suddenly look like EPL contenders after AJ refused to play for them.

Can we get any more unlucky?

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    lets wait and see where they stand AFTER this season.
                    If PSV advances to the knock-out stage of Champions League and Ajax reaches the quarter finals of Europa League, I think they will stay 10th or at worst 12th which still gives the champions of Eredivisie a straight ticket for the group stages of Champions League.

But you are right, Dutch Eredivisie has been on a decline for several years now and it's expected to get worse soon. Right now I'd say Eredivisie is on par with Turkish Super Lig and Belgium Jupiler Pro League.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                      I don't believe in superstitions, but IRANIANS players always end up in relegating teams
                      lately for some reason.

I mean Haghighi, Masoud, Ansarifard, Nekounam, Ezatolahi, Dejagah and Jahanbakhsh have all been a part of a relegated team or a relegation scrap. That's basically most of our legionnaires!

A new trend is that when our players leave these clubs, the clubs start doing well. Osasuna couldn't do sh*t last season, and when our players leave they are first on the table. NEC is doing better than expected after AJ leaves. Brighton suddenly look like EPL contenders after AJ refused to play for them.

Can we get any more unlucky?
                      You forgot Azmoun at FC Rostov xD

Comment

What time is the match boys and is it being telecast/ Haven;t seen JB in action for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          What time is the match boys and is it being telecast/ Haven;t seen JB in action for so long.
                          16:45 CET, in one hour and 18 minutes.

Comment

not in the squad...

Comment

What the hell!

Comment

LOL wtf, why is glass-boy not in the squad?! Kiarash, go slap that coach with a frikandel!!

Comment

Working...
                                X