No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anyone curious, I believe these will be his base stats in FIFA (FUT) this year.

http://www.futhead.com/16/players/36...a-jahanbakhsh/

If you ask me his passing is criminally underrated, but other than that his stats seem decently fair considering he's yet to make a huge impact in the eredivisie

Comment

Originally posted by ashkon View Post
      For anyone curious, I believe these will be his base stats in FIFA (FUT) this year.

http://www.futhead.com/16/players/36...a-jahanbakhsh/

If you ask me his passing is criminally underrated, but other than that his stats seem decently fair considering he's yet to make a huge impact in the eredivisie
      thats a great and solid card! once he improves it will go up. im impressed. passing should be a bit higher.. u r right on that

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
        thats a great and solid card! once he improves it will go up. im impressed. passing should be a bit higher.. u r right on that
        indeed its solid. i think his first rating was 59. Its a shame they still don't have a face for him after 2-3 seasons. Shame on FIFA.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
          indeed its solid. i think his first rating was 59. Its a shame they still don't have a face for him after 2-3 seasons. Shame on FIFA.
          They will likely have a face on his card. The database, futhead, just doesn't have pictures for quite a few players that weren't in the game last year.

Crossing my fingers Hajsafi is in the game, but I don't think he will be. I'd be happy to make an almost all Iranian team and beat kids online.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
            yeh that really shocked me! our good-looking lad has no face pic on fifa ahha

Comment

Che hali darin shoma. I mean come on Fifa game is all right but all debates about our players rating in a game is just beyond me. I would make a team out of first class players no matter their nationality and have fun. Nagging over fifa video games is just funny.

Footballe vaghei ro vel kardin be bazi videoi chasbidin!

Comment

"Stewart: "Jahanbakhsh has something you do not see many more"

September 6, 2015 - AZ took the last transfer window Alireza Jahanbakhsh about NEC. The attacker made ​​this week his first minutes in the shirt of Alkmaar. Director of football affairs Earnie Stewart has high expectations of the acquisition. "Alireza has something that you generally no longer see in football. He can pass a man on speed and technique, creating spaces on the field emergence," Stewart says on the website AZ. "Rarely will give you Alireza seen a perfunctory ball. He is always on the move and looking for danger." "At NEC, he was the seasoning, with a total of nineteen goals and 21 assists. Such winger is great for a striker . Unfortunately, he came to us with a knee injury, but he is now weekly fitter and stronger. The AZ-public hopefully will still see a lot of great things from him. "

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws...eel-meer-ziet/

Comment

Anybody else afraid that Alkmaar may end up fighting for relegation this season because JB joined them? I mean 2 points out of 4 matches isn't a good sign. I'm just praying he can end this annoying curse this season that seems to occur for whatever European team Persians have been joining these past years.

Comment

^ Can we please stop with the pessimism?!
                    its really off putting!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                      Anybody else afraid that Alkmaar may end up fighting for relegation this season because JB joined them? I mean 2 points out of 4 matches isn't a good sign. I'm just praying he can end this annoying curse this season that seems to occur for whatever European team Persians have been joining these past years.
                      He hasn't even played one official match for them. He saved NEC by giving them a chance in the season they relegated in the game against Ajax and last season he was arguably the biggest reason they came back to the top division.

Also, there is no such thing as that curse. Ali Karimi won Bundesliga and the DFB Pokal with Bayern.

Comment

and Ashkan also won Bundesliga with Wolfsburg. The first in their history!

100312-pri-vfl-051.jpg

Comment

Well I'm just hoping JB doesn't live up to this stupid curse and get Alkmaar some trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post

Lol.. Real madrid vs sporting gijon, 0-0. Its still the first season.. even the best team play bad

Comment

Originally posted by ایرانی View Post
                              and Ashkan also won Bundesliga with Wolfsburg. The first in their history!

[ATTACH]16417[/ATTACH]
                              I miss that fiery Ashkan, he was so fast and fit!
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Alireza hasn't played a minute a for AZ in a official game and yet 39 pages of discussion. Typicial PFDC.

Comment

Working...
                                X