Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    No shit sherlock? You are not talking to some kiddo, so better watch your tone man.
    Classic PFDC

Comment

Highlights shown in NOS Studio Sport (as of 34:45):

http://www.npo.nl/nos-studio-sport-e...5/POW_02194397

This metal box is a gift from N.E.C.

I keep my N.E.C. season club card in it.
      It is precious !!!!!

Surprise, surprise, there is a second season club card in my box!!!
      In the past I have lived in Rotterdam and during that period I have played eight seasons for the amateur section of Excelsior Rotterdam. To support the club I still have a season club card and visit matches of the professional team. Excelsior is an awesome club with a very relaxed and peaceful atmosphere. Furthermore, Rotterdam is a great place.

Excelsior should never be underestimated!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        No shit sherlock? You are not talking to some kiddo, so better watch your tone man.
        uploadfromtaptalk1439692327701.jpg

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Lol Kiarash be like...

Joking aside guys, take it easy. I thought Zamboor mentioned earlier in another thread that he values Kiarash's comments, so I'm sure he didn't mean to be offensive. [emoji1]

Comment

"Again no Jahanbakhsh at Jong AZ
            Monday, August 17, 2015 | 20:42

ALKMAAR Without the new addition has Alireza Jahanbakhsh Jong AZ Monday won 3-0 against Brabant United, the youth of RKC Waalwijk and FC Den Bosch.

Jahanbakhsh still did not join because he opgetraind 'is. That takes a little time, according to the club. AZ wants to take no risks associated with his knee injury which the assailant had to contend with at the end of last season.

The new Serbian acquisition Brezancic was not admired in AZ-shirt. It is expected that he connects to the quick selection. Incidentally, both Jahanbakhsh as Brezancic not eligible for the playoff game next Thursday against Astra Giorgiu. AZ could reach the group stage, but they will be allowed to play with.

For Jong AZ incidentally scored Spierings and Wuytens and Ouwejan after halftime. The duel of the team was the first league game of the season. At the end of the year is the objective that the team advancing to the newly formed second division.

The arrangement of Jong AZ: Coutinho, Lewis, Hatzidiakos, Wuytens, Hopman; Spierings, Helmer; Sailing Hold, Ouwejan, Tankovic; Donald.

http://www.rtvnh.nl/sport/169069/wee...sh-bij-jong-az

Comment

Damn. When will we finally get to see him play

Comment

His injury was more severe than we thought.

My guess is that he has been struggling with his knee because of the super long season he had with NEC and Team Melli, now it's showing.

His last game was 3 april, so in fact my theory is quite reasonable. NEC were champions shortly after that and he could not keep up with his knee problems any longer without surgery.

Comment

What surgery he get done on his knee?

Comment

^ But he just passed a medical.
                    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by N.E.C. is ok View Post

Highlights shown in NOS Studio Sport (as of 34:45):
                      So happy to have you aboard, such a classy member. Love it that despite ARJ not being with N.E.C. you still contribute to this board and furthemore provide us with the updates of his new team! Kudous to you my brotha. Moments like this keep me coming back!

Comment

"Status of Jahanbakhsh

On the deployment of another newcomer, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, he could not say much more. "Ali trained eleven against eleven happy with today. I think he hopefully can do it quickly. It's all still change a bit." The Iranian travels Wednesday not come to Romania for the Europa League match Thursday against Astra Giurgiu."

http://www.rtvnh.nl/sport/169103/bre...dag-in-alkmaar

Comment

Damn.. Reza and Ali both injured..

We need them for Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                            "Status of Jahanbakhsh

On the deployment of another newcomer, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, he could not say much more. "Ali trained eleven against eleven happy with today. I think he hopefully can do it quickly. It's all still change a bit." The Iranian travels Wednesday not come to Romania for the Europa League match Thursday against Astra Giurgiu."

http://www.rtvnh.nl/sport/169103/bre...dag-in-alkmaar
                            is he going to romania to play there, didnt undrestand what they said

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              is he going to romania to play there, didnt undrestand what they said
                              He won't go to romania.

Comment

"Alireza Jahanbakhsh Rajko Brezancic Thursday will not be in action for AZ in the final qualifying round of the Europa League. Both acquisitions are missing in the selection of Alkmaar for the away match against FC Astra Giurgiu."

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws...naar-roemenie/

Comment

Working...
                                X