Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdot View Post
    I'm not going to argue with a person that knows nothing about Azmoun and his contract dealings.
    You made a generalization about agents in Jahanbakhsh thread about azmoun's agent. So not only is your point incorrect, you can't even put it in the right topic.
    Your generalization is not correct as I showed you that Jahanbakhsh has a professional agent, so what is your point about generalizing about agents. I can show you as many good agents.
    Finally you are wrong. If you disrespect people without knowing them you should deserve the same in return. Somehow our best legionnaire playing at the highest level has a bad agent???
    All the arguing aside, you did say "a player struggling to get playing time in eredevise"

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Where was I talking about Jahnbakhsh! I am talking about agents for Iranian players in general. Have you been following the thread?

Learn to read, think and speak.
      LOL..

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
        I'm not going to argue with a person that knows nothing about Azmoun and his contract dealings.
        You made a generalization about agents in Jahanbakhsh thread about azmoun's agent. So not only is your point incorrect, you can't even put it in the right topic.
        Your generalization is not correct as I showed you that Jahanbakhsh has a professional agent, so what is your point about generalizing about agents. I can show you as many good agents.
        Finally you are wrong. If you disrespect people without knowing them you should deserve the same in return. Somehow our best legionnaire playing at the highest level has a bad agent???
        You are very cocky, but your points are weak.

Comment

AZ will probably play vs PAS Giannina in third qualifying round of europa league

Comment

AZ just beat Almere City FC 4-0 in a friendly. I don't know if Jahanbaksh featured, he wasn't one of the goal scorers.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

AZ playing two matches today, probably using different teams.

their list of upcoming matches:

16 juli (14:30 uur) AZ - Almere City FC (AFAS Trainingscomplex)
              16 juli (19:00 uur) AZ - SC Telstar (AFAS Stadion)
              20 juli (14:00 uur) AZ - Fleetwood Town FC (Garderen)
              20 juli (19:00 uur) SDV Barneveld - AZ (Barneveld)
              23 juli AZ - Hertha BSC (AZ Fandag, AFAS Stadion)
              7 augustus(14:30 uur) AZ - sc Heerenveen first Ali vs Reza encounter

Comment

Alireza in the line-up against Telstar this evening.

Comment

Match is being streamed live on AZ facebook

Comment

AZ won 3-0 and Jahanbakhsh scored two goals according to Livescore.
                    maa bachehaaye iroonim
                    hamishe irooni mimoonim
                    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

jahanbask will have a big year, he is fit, and starting strong he deserve no.7

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                        Taremi is 10 times better than Janssen.
                        Will some members here now acknowledge that Janssen was and is nothing but an overrated player? And that Taremi is indeed a better football player?

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                          Will some members here now acknowledge that Janssen was and is nothing but an overrated player? And that Taremi is indeed a better football player?
                          I made that comment over a year ago when he was shining in the Dutch league and their national team.

Comment

2 goals in 24 EPL games is really bad...Janssen is just not good enough yet to play for a team like Tottenham.

Currently I rate Bas Dost 1st in terms of Dutch strikers...he scored 27 goals in 28 games for Sporting in the Portugese Primeira Liga.

Comment

"Watford, Bournemouth and Burnley lead chase for £9m-rated Iran winger Alireza Jahanbakhsh

*Premier League clubs are chasing Iranian winger Alireza Jahanbakhsh
                              *Dutch side AZ Alkmaar will consider selling this summer for around £9million
                              *Jahanbakhsh has continued to attract Premier League scouts this season

Watford, Bournemouth and Burnley are among the clubs closely following Iran international winger Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

The 23-year-old has been starring for AZ Alkmaar in Holland but they will consider selling this summer for around £9million.

Jahanbakhsh can play across the front line and was first touted to make a major breakthrough by former Manchester United assistant manager Carlos Queiroz who called him into Iran's 2014 World Cup squad.

Chelsea, Manchester United, Celtic, Ajax and PSV Eindhoven followed him when he initially moved to Holland with NEC where he won their player of the year but he opted instead to move to AZ in 2015.

Technically good on both feet and with an eye for a pass, Jahanbakhsh has continued to attract Premier League scouts this season with his assists and nine goals, some of which have been spectacular.

Watford, Bournemouth and Burnley have all shown an interest and are weighing up whether to make an offer over the coming weeks."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...an-winger.html

"Top tip for the final: Ali and Ricky Goal

Vitesse and AZ are all matched. The finalists have footballing ability, speed and technique in house. The cupfighters have their trump cards. On Arnhem side that Ricky van Wolfswinkel. In North Holland camp Alireza Jahanbakhsh is a thrill.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh (23) is in charge of AZ difference. This not so much for its goals. The Iranian scored at times, but is not a top scorer. Jahanbakhhsh is the frivolity, the decisive action that leads to the goal. He is usually the best and most dangerous striker AZ. Fast, agile and surprising.

Jahanbakhsh is also an aspiring Iranian. He retired in 2013 with a huge language barrier made the move to the Netherlands. NEC. He then went deliberately to AZ. He did not go for the big money, but wants to become top player in Europe. A prize, the Cup, it fits. Ali goes in De Kuip as a spear, fatherless but convinced."

http://www.gelderlander.nl/vitesse/t...goal~aab4e34c/
                              Last edited by aenima_8; 04-29-2017, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Great exposure for Jahanbakhsh to be linked with EPL clubs, and €9 million is an offer AZ almost can't refuse to be honest. Great

Comment

Working...
                                X