X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Welp that hoodie is going to be bought asap ^

Comment

Jaansen, his teammate, just signed 17M deal with Tottenham!
        I wish Alireza had a better year and had more assists for this guy all season, he would've certainly been considered by scouts. Its a shame AZ lost this beast of a striker, because this is the type of player Alireza needs to assist and get more attention from.

Comment

Jaansen is an amazing player, he was too good for the dutch league. He has the potential to be huge.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

good player janssen but nothing special. AJ on the other hand is a different story

Comment

It's sad, sardar is at least as good as him if not better and he can't find a team in the top 3 leagues let alone a team such as Tottenham.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                It's sad, sardar is at least as good as him if not better and he can't find a team in the top 3 leagues let alone a team such as Tottenham.
                Agents play a big role. I wish our players had better agents. I've said this before but i wish Raiola was his agent, he surely would've been in the top 4 leagues.

Comment

Ekbatan is right. You need an a**hole agent with huge connections to get to the big teams.
                  A dude like Jorge Mendes, or Thomas Kroth or Fernando Felicevich or Mino Raiola or Jose Otin or Volker Struth ... not mash Asghar your childhood friend from the block.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Ekbatan is right. You need an a**hole agent with huge connections to get to the big teams.
                    A dude like Jorge Mendes, or Thomas Kroth or Fernando Felicevich or Mino Raiola or Jose Otin or Volker Struth ... not mash Asghar your childhood friend from the block.
                    Your point is stupid. These agents manage world class players, not someone who is struggling for playing time in Eredevise.
                    Amir Hashemi is his agent and he is a Former Iran National Team player and Esteghlal FC player. So maybe you need to get your head out of your ass. FYI here is his twitter: https://twitter.com/amirhashemi_

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                      Your point is stupid. These agents manage world class players, not someone who is struggling for playing time in Eredevise.
                      Amir Hashemi is his agent and he is a Former Iran National Team player and Esteghlal FC player. So maybe you need to get your head out of your ass. FYI here is your twitter: https://twitter.com/amirhashemi_
                      And maybe you need to learn how to speak.
                      Bache porroye bishoor.

I said a dude "like" as in similar to... not the exact same... martikiye bisavad.

Comment

Amir Hashemi is his agent and he is a Former Iran National Team player and Esteghlal FC player. So maybe you need to get your head out of your ass. FYI here is your twitter: https://twitter.com/amirhashemi_
                        After the winter-break, when his injury was healed, he started in all games except of the game against PSV, where he was suspended.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/alire.../0?saison=2015

Comment

And maybe you need to learn how to speak.
                          Bache porroye bishoor.
                          I said a dude "like" as in similar to... not the exact same... martikiye bisavad.
                          Kheili to oshgooli. How is like like him at all? You come here and make assertations, but none of what you say is true? You spread lies and expect people to sit back and take it.
                          I showed you proof that his manager is a professional with previous football experience and not "your childhood friend from the block." He is also a KNVB Licensed UEFA A Trainer.
                          So shut up and learn some respect for yourself and also national team players.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            After the winter-break, when his injury was healed, he started in all games except of the game against PSV, where he was suspended.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/alire.../0?saison=2015
                            Jorge Mendes manages Ronaldo
                            Fernando Felicevich manages Vidal, Sanchez and Bravo
                            Mino Raiola manages Ibrahimovic and Pogba

Jahanbaksh injury has nothing to do with him being signed by any of these super agents. People who think that know nothing about football.

Comment

Kheili to oshgooli. How is like like him at all? You come here and make assertations, but none of what you say is true? You spread lies and expect people to sit back and take it.
                              I showed you proof that his manager is a professional with previous football experience and not "your childhood friend from the block." He is also a KNVB Licensed UEFA A Trainer.
                              So shut up and learn some respect for yourself and also national team players.
                              Where was I talking about Jahnbakhsh! I am talking about agents for Iranian players in general. Have you been following the thread?

Learn to read, think and speak.

Comment

Where was I talking about Jahnbakhsh! I am talking about agents for Iranian players in general. Have you been following the thread?
                                Learn to read, think and speak.
                                I'm not going to argue with a person that knows nothing about Azmoun and his contract dealings.
                                You made a generalization about agents in Jahanbakhsh thread about azmoun's agent. So not only is your point incorrect, you can't even put it in the right topic.
                                Your generalization is not correct as I showed you that Jahanbakhsh has a professional agent, so what is your point about generalizing about agents. I can show you as many good agents.
                                Finally you are wrong. If you disrespect people without knowing them you should deserve the same in return. Somehow our best legionnaire playing at the highest level has a bad agent???

Comment

Working...
                                X