No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just moved to Amsterdam. Anybody with Alirezas contact info? I need him to hook me up with some Iranian spots

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
      I just moved to Amsterdam. Anybody with Alirezas contact info? I need him to hook me up with some Iranian spots
      Ask Kiarash.

Comment

That facial hair on the left guy though..
        https://www.instagram.com/p/BBGAHi0EGMm/

Comment

^thats aghil etemadi

Comment

like I said before the news broke, ( not to be a jerk or anything) Vlaar would be an extreme upgrade and help to the team. Not only is he a quality defender but he also has a ton of experience, and given that this is a really young team, that experience is pivotal. I really like AZ for being so responsible with our boy, and being so careful with injury even with all the fan pressure they and he were under. Classy by the club. Now things are really looking up. Hopefully they can get into europa league again, and with a few additions and a year more of experience, their team can push for CL spots next season...

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              That facial hair on the left guy though..
              https://www.instagram.com/p/BBGAHi0EGMm/
              This comment cracked me up!

ghazale_vz: Fati negarane dare mimire😐

Comment

Btw, Alireza was booed by NEC fans yesterday when he touched the ball. A very stupid and respect less act to a player who single handily helped them back to the Eredivisie. He was clearly irritated by it

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Btw, Alireza was booed by NEC fans yesterday when he touched the ball. A very stupid and respect less act to a player who single handily helped them back to the Eredivisie. He was clearly irritated by it
                  It's just a bit of banter really..

Comment

Jahanbakhsh in team of the weak:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...28132633925620

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Also when stupid Foor tackled him and he got injured NEC fans booed him...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                        They are hooligans what do you expect them to do? Good fans never do that to their former players.

Btw, Do you know anything about Milad Mohammadi's transfer being confirmed?! I saw that dutch debate in transfermarket rumor section.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                          I didn't think it was intentional when seeing it earlier but watching it again it does look almost intentional.

Surprised it wasn't called a foul. maybe it will be reviewed by the disciplinary committee.
                          yeaup, at my first couple of viewing it looked like he just ran into him and the contact was somewhat accidental..!! but if you pay attention and in slow mo, you'd notice Foor's leading with elbow to face, which was very stupid and dangerous and begs the conclusion that it was indeed intentional ...!!

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                          True..!
                          i was cool with earlier whistles and jeers of their fans, which is normal when an ex player returns but to boo an injured player was a low blow and classless to say the least, especially ARJ's considering their history..!!

btw, dont know if ARJ was being dramatic and overly milking the injury but it looked like he got a concussion on that foul..?? if so he needs to go checkidy check himself medically and consider a longer layoff from action ...!!

Comment

Yahanbax

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh fit for cup clash with HHC

Alireza Jahanbakhsh can Tuesday with AZ cup tie with the amateurs of HHC Hardenberg football in the quarter finals of the KNVB Cup. The attacker fell Saturday in the away game at NEC injured, but is now training again heavily involved with the club in the form of Alkmaar."

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/5610/Eredivis...-met-HHC.dhtml
                              http://www.nu.nl/voetbal/4207351/az-...l-met-hhc.html

Comment

Yahanbax emroz baazi raa dar jaame Holand aghaaz mikone, in tarkibe AZ ast:

Opstelling AZ: Rochet; Opdam, Vlaar, S. Wuytens, Brezancic; Rienstra, Henriksen, Ortiz; Jahanbakhsh, Janssen, Dos Santos. #azhhc
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X