Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
    AZ should let him go to the u23 championships it might help him regain his form
    You really want to invite an out of form/confidence player for this crucial tournament?! This players mostly shone in dutch leagues than with Iran. If he have to regain his old form, it will be in dutch league first. if he do bad/injury in u23 and Iran doesn't go to olympic it will be catastrophic
    And I don't AZ coach rest him recently to let him go with Iran during 3 weeks

Comment

My god..Jahanbakhsh subbed with no assist or goal against freaking Kozakken Boys from the Dutch 3rd league? I am gonna bang my head against a wall till he gets his stuff together :|

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't want him to become Navidkia 2.0.

Comment

We (the team I used to play in when I still played football) played against Kozakken Boys in the Dutch Cup once and if I remember correctly we easily beat them (don't remember the exact score, I think it was 3-0 or 3-1).

It was many years ago and it doesn't mean anything now, but I just thought it was funny to mention

Edit - I looked it up, we won 2-0.
          Last edited by Amin_; 12-17-2015, 04:56 AM.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I know he comes back from long injury but he has been pretty disappointing.

Comment

If you watched the game, you could have noticed that the whole team struggled, not only JB. Please remember, that he's no Messi. He's not at fault, that the whole team is in disarray right now. This game just showed that AZ are not in a good shape right now.

I'll promise you that he will shine at the second half of the season

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                We (the team I used to play in when I still played football) played against Kozakken Boys in the Dutch Cup once and if I remember correctly we easily beat them (don't remember the exact score, I think it was 3-0 or 3-1).

It was many years ago and it doesn't mean anything now, but I just thought it was funny to mention

Which amateur team do you play?

Comment

AZ has to play HHC (another amateur club) in the quarter finals of the KNVB cup. HHC managed to beat NEC 2-0 last tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post

Amin- for TM...!!

Comment

Jahanbakhsh on bench against fc utrecht.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                        Jahanbakhsh on bench against fc utrecht.
                        It was bound to happen.

Comment

Halftime
                          AZ 1-0 Utrecht

Comment

link?

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
                              link?
                              http://www.vivoball.me/file.php?f=3845 there you go

Comment

2 subs came in for AZ - doesn't seem like ARJ will get his turn this game.

He needs to wake up, train harder - whatever - but I totally agree with AZ's coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X