Karim Ansarifard @ Panionios F.C. | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    Thank you Kian. Do you think that Zenit, CSKA, and Spartak are better than Olympiakos, Panathinakos, PAOK?

Or, do you believe that they are similar, but the middle and lower teams in each league have a quality gap?
    I think the top Russian League teams are slightly better, but not by a lot. The middle and lower teams are definitely a lot better than the ones in the Greek League though.

Comment

Recently there is a strong pattern of the better greek league players moving to mid table serie A teams...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Recently there is a strong pattern of the better greek league players moving to mid table serie A teams...
        I've seen a few people saying that scoring in the Greek League isn't that huge of a deal, but I believe it is a sign that Ansarifard has his confidence back. Despite the losses in WC, AC, and U23, I think it's very important to keep in mind how Iran's reputation for footballers is changing as we speak. 4 years ago, I was dying just to have 2-3 legionnaires in Europe. Now, we have a whole teams worth of young quality players in Europe. If only we can get a CAM of quality and a center back or two into Europe, we would be the clear favorite to win things in Asia. We already showed how good we are when we dominated Japan who were lucky to tie us in that friendly.

All we need are a couple of more pieces to the puzzle and some better facilities and training, and we will be in a new golden era.

Comment

his thread blew up all the sudden, figured he musta scored..!!
          that was a brilliant, striker's finish, from a tight angle in traffic..!!

his admirable, sheer determination to improve his game in Europe seems to slowly but surely paying off..! he is fine tuning his approach to goal, slowly regaining his scoring boot and most importantly rebuilding his earlier shattered Confidence..!!

yet, in my book he still remains a distant 3 choice TM striker or probably even 4th with fast emergence of Torabi and Taremi..!! but @ least for the first time in a long while, i can be ok with his TM call-up and hopefully place on bench..!

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          hum..!!
          a move to SerieA would be a dream for me and a tremendous step forward in his football career..!! for years now ive been looking for a good reason to follow the action in that league more closely ..!

Comment

Karim vs Berbatov right now!!

Comment

I have a feeling he will score a goal today. He has been heckling the back line of PAOK for the first 18 min of the game!!!

GO KARIM GOOOOO

Comment

Karim gave a wide open assist that his teammate missed!!

Comment

where you watch it man?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    where you watch it man?
                    enjoy my friend

http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/380376_paok_panionios/

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                      Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        where you watch it man?
                        Or you can watch it here: http://www.laola1.tv/de-at/livestrea...c-panionios-fc
                        But I think only people from Germany and Austria can view it.

Comment

Karim got a yellow for talking back to the line ref lol

Comment

First half is over. Panionions were the better more aggressive side. All the dangerous chances they had in this half, karim was involved.
                            this is the second leg of the greece cup and is 0-0 on agg, there is a chance that this game goes to penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                              First half is over. Panionions were the better more aggressive side. All the dangerous chances they had in this half, karim was involved.
                              this is the second leg of the greece cup and is 0-0 on agg, there is a chance that this game goes to penalties.
                              Its 1-1 on aggregate, panionios must score.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

First sub by Panionions, Karim still on.

Comment

Working...
                                X