No announcement yet.

Karim Ansarifard @ Panionios F.C. | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relax, it's just the Greek League. A player like Ansarifard should tap in 15 goals at minimum in this league to be considered special IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ya people are exaggerating a little bit 8 goals in 24 games in Greece isn't really that impressive

Edit: actually when you look at minutes played he has 8 goals in 14 games which isn't too bad

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
        Ya people are exaggerating a little bit 8 goals in 24 games in Greece isn't really that impressive

Edit: actually when you look at minutes played he has 8 goals in 14 games which isn't too bad
        I tell you, goals/games means nothing when not looking at minutes. Its really sad when people write off Zidane these days because he didn't score much.

Comment

The most important thing is that he has confidence now and his finishing seems to be changing, he has adapted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
            I tell you, goals/games means nothing when not looking at minutes. Its really sad when people write off Zidane these days because he didn't score much.
            Sure you can look to the number of goals or the ratio goals/minutes played. But you have also to look to how are these goals. If most of the goals are : pushing into an empty goal, lucky deflected shot, etc.. I don't rate it too high.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Sure you can look to the number of goals or the ratio goals/minutes played. But you have also to look to how are these goals. If most of the goals are : pushing into an empty goal, lucky deflected shot, etc.. I don't rate it too high.
              Doroste chizi ke migi, amma golzani kheili rabt be jaygiri va harkat BEDONE toop dare.

Bazikonhai manande Inzaghi va Trezeguet golhaaye "asooni" mizadan (albate na hamishe). In golhaa rabt be jaygiri va harkat khoob bedone toop dare.
              Be nazare man golhaai ke Ansarifard ta be haal dar Yonan zade ba harkat va timinge dorost toneste bezane. Shanksaki nabodan.
              Ta be haal khoob kar karde, behtarin golzane teameshe va dar haale hazer shans daran be Europa Ligue beran.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Karim Ansarifard @ Panionios F.C. | 2015 - 2016

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Im definitely not Ansarifard's biggest fan but all those that you said are part of a striker's job, and he has done that exactly since he joined this team. He's supposed to be at the right place at the right time and just put the ball into the goal.

Seems like we can have some hope in him again, joining a big Greek team wouldn't be surprising, he has been one of the most impactful player in his team (if not the most) who are doing really great in the league

Comment

karim to real madrid

Comment

I don't think a top Greek club will want him now, unless he he is a standout player week in and week out for Panionios. He has to score more goals no matter how you put it.

Comment

He still have long way to go, don't forget he is not yet established starter in his own club.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        He still have long way to go, don't forget he is not yet established starter in his own club.
                        nowadays being a starter does not mean you are the best player

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                          nowadays being a starter does not mean you are the best player
                          Yep. Dejagah in his last year at Fulham wasnt a starter but was arguably their best player

Comment

How often do good players from Greek League get picked up by top European leagues? Some are making it seem like Greek League isn't highly respected, but how much weaker is it than Russian, Ukrainian, or Turkish leagues? I know these leagues can often send players to top European leagues, but I'm not familiar enough with Greek football to know whether they have a good track record of exporting players.

All of these leagues seem similar to me, with 2-3 quality teams that can compete with squads from top European Leagues, and the rest of the teams are okay to good, but wouldn't likely have much success in CL.

Azmoun and Ansarifard's teams are both doing similarly in their respective leagues, but is Greek League significantly worse than Russia's League? Ansarifard and Azmoun seem to both be doing well this year, which is good. Just can't tell whose accomplishment is more admirable, since I don't know how easy/difficult it is to score on teams in Greece vs. Russia.

I'm back to posting, and I have a pretty long account of my feelings on the matter in the general forum. Please feel free to read it at the link below:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...89#post2359689

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                              How often do good players from Greek League get picked up by top European leagues? Some are making it seem like Greek League isn't highly respected, but how much weaker is it than Russian, Ukrainian, or Turkish leagues? I know these leagues can often send players to top European leagues, but I'm not familiar enough with Greek football to know whether they have a good track record of exporting players.
                              All of these leagues seem similar to me, with 2-3 quality teams that can compete with squads from top European Leagues, and the rest of the teams are okay to good, but wouldn't likely have much success in CL.
                              Azmoun and Ansarifard's teams are both doing similarly in their respective leagues, but is Greek League significantly worse than Russia's League? Ansarifard and Azmoun seem to both be doing well this year, which is good. Just can't tell whose accomplishment is more admirable, since I don't know how easy/difficult it is to score on teams in Greece vs. Russia.
                              I'm back to posting, and I have a pretty long account of my feelings on the matter in the general forum. Please feel free to read it at the link below:
                              http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...89#post2359689
                              Good to see you back man, you always have pretty interesting insights on different topics. From what I gather, the Russian League is much much better than the Greek League.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                Good to see you back man, you always have pretty interesting insights on different topics. From what I gather, the Russian League is much much better than the Greek League.
                                Thank you Kian. Do you think that Zenit, CSKA, and Spartak are better than Olympiakos, Panathinakos, PAOK?

Or, do you believe that they are similar, but the middle and lower teams in each league have a quality gap?

Comment

Working...
                                X