Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
    Or I should have asked MALAVANI ????
    No, just checked his wiki page and noticed he is ossetian (thus an ethnic iranian). But I guess he is a good player since he is playing regularly for both Russia national team and CSKA

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      French sport newspaper speaking about Rostov, the russian leicester and speaking about the assist of "the iranian prodigy" Azmun :

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actua...la-tete/642667
      Lol "Rostov pourrait être sacré champion d’Angleterre", super

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Lol "Rostov pourrait être sacré champion d’Angleterre", super
        SHow the level of french sport journalists

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
          Did u follow Dzagoev game today ?
          yea, played quiet well too..!!
          wondered if he was turkish/irani ba oon damaghe gondash. ? but i figured he be eastern european..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            yea, played quiet well too..!!
            wondered if he was turkish/irani ba oon damaghe gondash. ? but i figured he be eastern european..!!
            Eastern European people also have the same if not similar nose. I've seen it on many Russians Bulgarians Serbs etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Leicester City FC in England,
              Rostov FC in Russia

Comment

I wouldn't mind Berdyev to become TM coach if CQ were to leave.

Comment

Comment

That is time for him to shine, he gets more attention because of Rostov position in table, is up to him to take full advantage of it, still i am expecting much more from him. His goal production isn't really that great.

Comment

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      That is time for him to shine, he gets more attention because of Rostov position in table, is up to him to take full advantage of it, still i am expecting much more from him. His goal production isn't really that great.
                      The best on his team is 7 goals. And he has 1600 minutes. (Poloz).
                      Azmoun has 3 goals with ~800 minutes. No single player in Rostov scores a very high number of goals, it's a very defensively tidy and

I want him to score more too, my point was mostly that Russian league is not so easy to score in like eredivisie or Greek league. If you score 10 goals in a Russian season it's considered stellar.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        The best on his team is 7 goals. And he has 1600 minutes. (Poloz).
                        Azmoun has 3 goals with ~800 minutes. No single player in Rostov scores a very high number of goals, it's a very defensively tidy and

I want him to score more too, my point was mostly that Russian league is not so easy to score in like eredivisie or Greek league. If you score 10 goals in a Russian season it's considered stellar.

Well part of it come back to the fact that you need to prove yourself to get more playing time, simple. I usually don't get excited very fast over an Iranian player but the kid has a good potential and just need more determination which is something that lacks unfortunately today among many players.

Comment

they are top of the league now

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Wow, beautiful!!!! Damesh garm!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              Wow, beautiful!!!! Damesh garm!
                              This is the move that started the goal btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                This is the move that started the goal btw.
                                If he just improves his stamina and becomes mentally more mature and professional, he has taken few more steps towards becoming great! Then I don't see why he couldn't go to a better team in a better league. It just needs to happen fast when he is still considered a young player.

Comment

Working...
                                X