Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    Guys Azmoun is suspended for the Terek Grozny match because of yellow card accumulation.
    He shouldn't be. It seems like they only get suspended after 4 yellow cards based on the link I posted. Azmoun has 2 after his first suspension. http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/pontu.../spieler/36688

Comment

yeah he was recently suspended. Don't think he has enough for another suspension. Although his yellow card the other day was pure frustration and unnecessary

Comment

hm. Intresting, saw it on footballitarin.

Comment

He has received 6 yellow cards. He would have been suspended if he received another two yellow cards.

Comment

No inform card for Sardar in FIFA16 and this situation is pissing me off.
            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
              No inform card for Sardar in FIFA16 and this situation is pissing me off.
              EA never gives informs to Iranians Nekounam is still the only Iranian ever to receive an inform. Maybe Azmoun will get a team of the season card?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                EA never gives informs to Iranians Nekounam is still the only Iranian ever to receive an inform. Maybe Azmoun will get a team of the season card?
                Do you play FIFA ?

Comment

Azmoun will definitely be a silver card in FIFA 17.

I'm hoping a 74 and or possibly a low 75 gold card.

Comment

But most likely he'll just be a 71-73 in FIFA 17.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                      Azmoun will definitely be a silver card in FIFA 17.
                      I'm hoping a 74 and or possibly a low 75 gold card.
                      I will be fine with a 72-73 rated silver card but EA should give him a high potential for career mode.
                      And also guys do you have any news with Team Melli being in FIFA 17?

Comment

Do you play FIFA ?
                        Yeah but I only play on Android

Comment

I will be fine with a 72-73 rated silver card but EA should give him a high potential for career mode.
                          And also guys do you have any news with Team Melli being in FIFA 17?
                          I'd love to see Team Melli in fifa 17 but I think it's unlikely to happen till fifa 18 if we qualify for the World Cup. That's what they did in fifa 14 anyway

Comment

FIFA games are shit. Anything by EA is shit. They won't ever get a dime from me again.
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                              FIFA games are shit. Anything by EA is shit. They won't ever get a dime from me again.
                              Better than playing Piss, I mean "PES".

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...rsepolis-move/

his release clause apparently is in 6-8m range..!! lol @ pp trying to acquire his services

Comment

Working...
                                X